• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 8 |OT| - Hail To The Chiefs

Definitely worth two 2nd rounders.
alexnotd.gif
What I'm getting out of this post is that Andy Reid is god.

Bionic let me break it down for you this way.

Cameron Diaz is a lot like the 2005 Steelers. They used to be the cream of the crop but now they're old and busted and no one's interested in seeing them anymore.

bionic77

Cameron Diaz is a lot like the 2005 Steelers. They used to be the cream of the crop but now they're old and busted and no one's interested in seeing them anymore.
I don't pretend to have fake internet virgin standards.

At my core I am a very simple man. When it comes to football I follow my heart. My heart tells me to root for the Steelers no matter how dire the situation and to root for the downfall of the evil teams like Baltimore and New England. My heart also tells me to delight in the misfortunes of pretty much everyone else.

When it comes to money I use my brain and thus I am generally pretty frugal because most shit is a waste of money.

When it comes to sex I always follow my penis. He is the CEO in all sexual affairs. I know that in GAFland Kim Kardasian is probably too skinny/fat depending on which fake tough guy you are talking to. But at the end of the day if there were nudes of Diaz even today I know that I would not be alone in looking at them and that site would get more hits than the new website for picking your healthcare plan. So pretend all you want that you would not check out Diaz's current day titties or that there is not movement in your boxers when you see shirtless pictures of Tebow. In the end you are only lying to yourself bro!

I don't post in here but I saw the thread title and hail to the Chiefs indeed. I have them in my suicide pool this week and I'm down to the last 4 people for a pot of $1000. I'll fucking murder myself if they don't win.

ShaneB

The Counselor looks awesome indeed, I'll wait to check that out at home though. And the only time Cameron Diaz has ever looked good was in The Mask as mentioned. Never was a big fan of her.

squicken

I don't post in here but I saw the thread title and hail to the Chiefs indeed. I have them in my suicide pool this week and I'm down to the last 4 people for a pot of $1000. I'll fucking murder myself if they don't win.

Should be an easy win but the Chiefs scare me for suicide pools b/c they always play close games. Just a little off or the other team has a great day and they can lose to anyone

At my core I am a very simple man. When it comes to football I follow my heart. My heart tells me to root for the Steelers no matter how dire the situation and to root for the downfall of the evil teams like Baltimore and New England. My heart also tells me to delight in the misfortunes of pretty much everyone else.

When it comes to money I use my brain and thus I am generally pretty frugal because most shit is a waste of money.

When it comes to sex I always follow my penis. He is the CEO in all sexual affairs. I know that in GAFland Kim Kardasian is probably too skinny/fat depending on which fake tough guy you are talking to. But at the end of the day if there were nudes of Diaz even today I know that I would not be alone in looking at them and that site would get more hits than the new website for picking your healthcare plan. So pretend all you want that you would not check out Diaz's current day tithes or that there is not movement in your boxers when you see shirtless pictures of Tebow. In the end you are only lying to yourself bro!

The shirtless Tebow of posts

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

When it comes to sex I always follow my penis. He is the CEO in all sexual affairs. I know that in GAFland Kim Kardasian is probably too skinny/fat depending on which fake tough guy you are talking to. But at the end of the day if there were nudes of Diaz even today I know that I would not be alone in looking at them and that site would get more hits than the new website for picking your healthcare plan. So pretend all you want that you would not check out Diaz's current day titties or that there is not movement in your boxers when you see shirtless pictures of Tebow. In the end you are only lying to yourself bro!

You are a man of conviction, bionic. That is to be respected.

eznark

Banned
Diaz's looks are the least of her problems in this film. she's a fuck-awful actor and this is a demanding role. She does not pull it off.

squicken

Diaz's looks are the least of her problems in this film. she's a fuck-awful actor and this is a demanding role. She does not pull it off.

I thought she brought down Any Given Sunday a bit. She doesn't work as a dramatic actress imo. But then Julia Roberts has an Oscar so what do I know?

I guess they don't care about making movies booth children and adults can enjoy. :-(

Gone are the days of masterpieces like Ratatouille and The Incredibles.
It's because

YmsIGQ4.jpg

Wants to make live action films since he doesn't like Pixar's clowns up on his creative jock.

Guess he's doing shlock like Mission Impossible to build some cred with Hollywood.

Should be an easy win but the Chiefs scare me for suicide pools b/c they always play close games. Just a little off or the other team has a great day and they can lose to anyone
Scares me too. I think I'm in ok shape since I still have the Pats, Bengals and Colts left to choose.

bionic77

I guess they don't care about making movies booth children and adults can enjoy. :-(

Gone are the days of masterpieces like Ratatouille and The Incredibles.
I thought Pixar nerds thought Toy Story 3 was a masterpiece?

I do agree that Ratatouille was brilliant but that was one of the very few Pixar movies that I saw that I really loved. Most of their shit was always for kids.

Spinluck

It's because

YmsIGQ4.jpg

Wants to make live action films since he doesn't like Pixar's clowns up on his creative jock.

Guess he's doing shlock like Mission Impossible to build some cred with Hollywood.

Poor Bird :-(

He needs to get back to his proper craft.

I may be shitting on Pixar's decision to shoehorn another Cars movie, but based off the absurd amount of cash they make off of the merchandising I don't know why I'm surprised. Movie is basically a gigantic ad. :-(

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu

:jnc

Also. fuck that 2005 Steelers team. They got revenge on the Broncos for beating them at Three Rivers back in 98 for the AFC Championship. Still pissed at that game.

bionic77

:jnc

Also. fuck that 2005 Steelers team. They got revenge on the Broncos for beating them at Three Rivers back in 98 for the AFC Championship. Still pissed at that game.
That was Ben's last great game that season.

He used up all his magic getting us to the Superbowl.

Spinluck

I thought Pixar nerds thought Toy Story 3 was a masterpiece?

I do agree that Ratatouille was brilliant but that was one of the very few Pixar movies that I saw that I really loved. Most of their shit was always for kids.

I liked Toy Story 3, but it isn't close to their best. I don't really mind the lighthearted kiddiness if the movie isn't boring and dull like Cars.

I've never seen Incerdibles or Ratatouille, and I have kids. I did just buy the Little Mermaid on DVD, and it's great. I want Aladdin on DVD but its nowhere. Fuck you Disney!

Aladdin was released on DVD in 04, my ex bought it for me.

It's been in the vault since a little after then.

They released it on BluRay in the UK but it hasn't been released stateside.

I'm not sure what they'd do to it, they updated the print when they were going to release it in IMAX.
But since The Lion King re-release fell flat in IMAX they didn't go with it. The transfer looks pretty great.

squicken

I like Bedard but sometimes I wonder

9. The Dolphins were dreadful on offense against the Bills—in every facet. The blocking in the running game was dreadful, and the backs didn’t help much with some shoddy reads. Pass protection wasn’t even that poor—certainly not enough to excuse quarterback Ryan Tannehill’s performance. He failed in his pre-snap reads, and stared down receivers instead of working through progressions. He still has the bad habit of not pulling the trigger fast enough on his passes. It needs to get cleaned up real quick.

http://mmqb.si.com/2013/10/25/saint...rrone-nfl-greg-bedard-week-8-weekend-notes/2/

pressure102413-3d8uil.gif

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I've never seen Incerdibles or Ratatouille, and I have kids. I did just buy the Little Mermaid on DVD, and it's great. I want Aladdin on DVD but its nowhere. Fuck you Disney!

So you're missing the pinnacle of Pixar. Bad move, brother. The girls will like those movies, I give you fmt's stone clad guarantee!

So you're missing the pinnacle of Pixar. Bad move, brother. The girls will like those movies, I give you fmt's stone clad guarantee!

It's just one of those things. I think both those movies are older than my kids (my oldest born in 2007), I didn't see them in theaters being in my 20s, and they rarely play movies like that on TV. Movies I saw as a kid, I wanted to share with them, but I didn't have that with these movies. I just have to rent them I. amazon or something.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
1383365_10151917115933605_686767340_n.jpg

STATS PACK: Third-down passing (http://bit.ly/187qL69)

Stafford (109.7 rating): Completing 58.2 percent passing for 641 yards, 6 TDs and 0 INTs.

Romo (67.9 rating): Completing 55.7 percent passing for 423 yards, 2 TDs and 3 INTs

Romo ranks high in every statistical category, boasting a 101.6 overall passer rating (4th overall) and 15 touchdowns (T-2nd). Compare that to Detroit's Matthew Stafford, who has a 95.3 overall passer rating (6th overall) and also has 15 touchdowns (T-2nd). San Diego's Phillip Rivers is the other quarterback tied for second with 15 touchdowns.

In fact, Romo and Stafford are almost mirror images when it comes to statistics, with Romo taking the edge in most. There is, however, one stat that shows a glaring difference between the two: third-down passing.

Saw Bad Grandpa tonight, it was much better then I expected. Went out for Shabu Shabu afterwards. It is an all you can eat place, and I didn't eat anything all day in prep for it. I had 20 plates of beef, other people in the restaurant were jut staring at me every time I would get up for more. I had never done more then 12 plates before.

Top Bottom