• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 8 |OT| - Hail To The Chiefs

squicken

This RB for A&M has insane lateral agility. A little small for a full time RB but like Tavon I'd love to see him play for a good offensive coach

i don't watch much baseball but i will watch the playoffs most of the time. the season is just too long for me to care and i have all my time/energy invested in football. with that said, i have not watched a second of the world series nor will i. i couldn't care less about the cardinals or redsox. its the same exact teams in the world series every few years... i jus dont give a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Godslay

Banned
Crimson Dragon looks great judging by that twitch stream. Only $20? Told myself I'm only going to buy 3D Land and 3DS Zelda, but I can feel my will being tested.

Crimson Dragon looks great judging by that twitch stream. Only $20? Told myself I'm only going to buy 3D Land and 3DS Zelda, but I can feel my will being tested.

3D land will be the game of the season i feel it in my bones. people complain that the wiiU has no 3rd party support but as long as nintendo is churning out stuff like that then who gives a fuck

Milchjon

Pats & Make a wish

1381923_10151952341627372_1351347152_n.jpg

Hottest QB ever.

1378520_10151952341772372_1494210047_n.jpg

484745_10151952341162372_2021596248_n.jpg

D'awwww

1379853_10151952341552372_1346994330_n.jpg

Finally someone he can't underthrow.

Konka

Banned
So one thing that has always confused me is why southern NFL teams are the ones that build domes. They are the places where it would be nice outside all season?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Elis hold out wasn't about money.

You're signing Schaub....accept it. Relax..

You keep saying that but it's not happening.

You need to accept he's coming back to Houston. He's the best you have, the best you'll ever have and he'll be signed on a long term deal.

Accept your Schaub god!

brentech

Hayward back in the fold this week. I guess they're having a hard time figuring out who will play nickel and who will play outside (Tramon has been playing the slot when in nickel with Shields and House on outside) since a lot of guys have been stepping up. Not a bad problem to have really, but I hate to delay development of young guys for Tramon. But it sounds like he's the last guy they'll consider subbing someone in for.

http://m.jsonline.com/more/sports/packers/229345971.htm

Green Bay — Casey Hayward's eagerly awaited return to health has given the Green Bay Packers five capable cornerbacks.

Tramon Williams will start on the left side and Sam Shields will start on the right side in the base defense Sunday night when the Green Bay Packers meet the Minnesota Vikings at the Metrodome.

Davon House and Micah Hyde also have played well in Hayward's six-game absence.

How the Packers configure their glut of cornerbacks in their nickel and dime packages remains clear as mud.

"I told them everybody is not going to like the decisions all the time," cornerbacks coach Joe Whitt said Friday. "But that's part of life right now.

"It's not a popularity contest. We're trying to win football games. That's the only thing that matters."

In nickel, will the Packers continue to move Williams to the slot and insert House outside?

Or will Hayward, whose six interceptions from the slot as a rookie earned him all-rookie team honors, return to that job leaving Williams and Shields outside in a potential snap-sharing arrangement with House?

As far as the slot job goes, the ability to blitz is critical as defensive coordinator Dom Capers seeks to manufacture pressure without Clay Matthews.

Williams, who blitzed just 40 times in the previous five seasons, already has rushed 25 times and has two sacks.

"Everybody questioned his toughness," Whitt said. "But he's going in there and throwing his body in there. He has some wiggle to him and a knack for getting in.

"One thing, I don't think people are accounting for him. When 'Wood' (Charles Woodson) was there, they used to turn the protection to 'Wood.'"

Hyde said he maybe blitzed "four or five times" during his 51-game career at Iowa. So far, he has 20 blitzes and one sack in six games.

"Micah is a natural blitzer," Whitt said. "He doesn't take false steps. He knows how to shave the edge and knows how to work his hands."

Miami/Jacksonville/Tampa seem to manage somehow...Yes it's hot but the it's the same extreme as Green Bay in January.

The Florida cities are slightly more temperate.

New Orleans or Atlanta or Houston in the summer are no joke.

That becomes a player safety issue. You can always layer up when it gets cold, you can't take the pads off players when its hot.

Godslay

Banned
3D land will be the game of the season i feel it in my bones. people complain that the wiiU has no 3rd party support but as long as nintendo is churning out stuff like that then who gives a fuck

Yep, it's looking like a real gem.

I gave up setting limits on games I buy lol

Yeah, I've lived like that for too long though. I have stacks of games that I will not likely ever finish, and it just seems wasteful. I'm going to try and go through some of them before I commit to a new generation, but we will see how it works out.

h1nch

The Florida cities are slightly more temperate.

New Orleans or Atlanta or Houston in the summer are no joke.

That becomes a player safety issue. You can always layer up when it gets cold, you can't take the pads off players when its hot.

Good retractable roof stadiums are the way to go. Open it up when the weather is awesome, keep it closed in all other cases.

Fuck watching football in extreme temperatures, hot or cold. Unless you're in a luxury box, then its OK obviously.

Nothing says great American tradition like bottle service and a catered buffet table.

squicken

Good retractable roof stadiums are the way to go. Open it up when the weather is awesome, keep it closed in all other cases.

Fuck watching football in extreme temperatures, hot or cold. Unless you're in a luxury box, then its OK obviously.

Nothing says great American tradition like bottle service and a catered buffet table.

The Texans built their stadium with the idea that they would have an advantage early in the season with a well conditioned team playing in the heat. But it turned out the fans did not like sitting in 110° temperatures in the sun

CD is my #1 most wanted game. I love all the Panzer Dragoon games. I am so glad they are still making more. Cant wait for a new PDS game.

Godslay

Banned
CD is my #1 most wanted game. I love all the Panzer Dragoon games. I am so glad they are still making more. Cant wait for a new PDS game.

Yeah, they were good. I played the hell out of Orta back in the day. Looking forward to it, whenever I end up getting a Xbone.

squicken

Brady has tape on his fingers. Pats leaked these photos to make them look like good people while also giving a possible excuse to Tom Weeden's performance

bionic77

It's crazy how much impressions of that game
have changed since e3. I was one of those people who was not that impressed at the time and now it looks like a potential system seller.

tmdorsey

It's crazy how much impressions of that game
have changed since e3. I was one of those people who was not that impressed at the time and now it looks like a potential system seller.

Yep, just when I thought I was getting tired of Mario games, they pull this out their ass and suck me back in.

Top Bottom