• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 8 |OT| - Hail To The Chiefs

Wes

venison crêpe
Top 5 will be Clowney, Barr, Bridgewater, Mariota and Matthews. In what order depends on teams.

I've not been impressed by Hundley today. Maybe he'll stay in school another year to improve.

Miguel

Man, I don't know if anyone has seen anything from UH this season, but Deontay Greenberry is Megatron Jr.

Had some monster plays today against Rutgers (holy crap are they usually that bad?)

Specifically two fades in the endzone where he just ripped the ball out of the air above the defender.

Top 5 will be Clowney, Barr, Bridgewater, Mariota and Matthews. In what order depends on teams.

I've not been impressed by Hundley today. Maybe he'll stay in school another year to improve.
Yeah, Hundley needs alittle more time. But I'm pretty convinced he'll stay In school after listening to interviews and such. If he does come out though, best thing would be for him to sit behind someone for a year or 2.

WedgeX

Banned
The one advantage of having so many damn Cowboy fans in DC might actually be getting to see the Lions on tv tomorrow! Woo!

7VPdwOS.gif

They do! So does my PC. I'm just never sure of it.

But alright, so all my clocks are right. Unless... your iPhone also didn't adjust :p

Oh god...

I'm just going to sleep. I'll call my mom first thing in the morning, she knows these kinds of things! I'll keep you updated.

bionic77

Some in nfl gad said Gwen Stefani wasnt hot or something

I think it was bionic
She was hot in the 90s when No Doubt got popular but that was a long time ago. Kurt Cobain was still alive and Sega was still making consoles.

Did FMT respond to cool Joes comments that Candlestick was the worst field he played on and that Steve Young was always a little bitch trying to steal his job and that Joe kept him in his place with the back of his hand?

Top Bottom