• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 8 |OT| - Hail To The Chiefs

Pimpwerx

First Sunday in about a month where I'm able to watch RedZone, at least for the first games. TuD Dolphins! Great opening drive there. Let's do that all day and we can win this. PEACE.

ShaneB

First Sunday in about a month where I'm able to watch RedZone, at least for the first games. TuD Dolphins! Great opening drive there. Let's do that all day and we can win this. PEACE.

RedZone is incredible, and spoils me for no commercials. Watching the Cheifs/Browns game for a bit, and then will switch to Redzone most likely.

JCizzle

Still salty over the obstruction thing from last night eh? :p

Oh wait, you overreact over every bad play. Never mind.

Heh, true to a degree, but how many positive plays does the guy ever make? He's a liability out there with very limited upside. I'd rather see LMJ get returner reps and keep Kyle inactive for a few weeks during that time.

TheFatOne

Dolphins pushed Pats all over the field with no run game, and somehow no one is surprised.

Pats missing their best corner in Talib. He opens up a lot of what they can do covering guys.

Edit: Before being injured Talib was playing at an all pro defensive player of the year type level. Guy was insane

LJ11

Protection has to get sorted, you call the right protection and you have an easy TD to Woods, can't let dudes up the A Gap like that.

Pimpwerx

RedZone is incredible, and spoils me for no commercials. Watching the Cheifs/Browns game for a bit, and then will switch to Redzone most likely.

I got splitscreen with RedZone and CBS. I always gotta watch the local broadcast for the Phins road games. I can't wait for when they're in the red zone or I might never get to see them. LOL! PEACE.

Colasante

Playing LeGarrette Blount over Stevan Ridley is a tremendous mistake. Playing Marquice Cole over Logan Ryan, presumably as a punishment for Ryan grabbing his crotch celebrating his pick six last week, is a tremendous mistake. The Patriots aren't good enough for Belichick to make his usual cute coaching decisions anymore.

TheFatOne

Playing LeGarrette Blount over Stevan Ridley is a tremendous mistake. Playing Marquice Cole over Logan Ryan, presumably as a punishment for Ryan grabbing his crotch celebrating his pick six last week, is a tremendous mistake. The Patriots aren't good enough for Belichick to make his usual cute coaching decisions anymore.

It is what it is.

Belichick football.

Godslay

Banned

Blount looks incredibly slow. I would think he would have power with his size, but he doesn't look powerful either. Wonder what they are thinking with him.

Sanjuro

The notion that the Patriots has a run game is a tremendous mistake.

TheFatOne

I refuse to believe a double covered Gronk was Bradys best fucking option. He had plenty of time when he stepped up. Just fucking terrible.

Top Bottom