• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 8 |OT| - Hail To The Chiefs

eznark

Banned
Is that a mug shot?

images

He was convicted.

Of stealing LJ's heart.

KingGondo

Banned
I kinda expect him to start this week. Campbell comes in after Kansas City and the bye, possibly with no Gordon.
Agreed. Weeden has very little chance to succeed against that KC defense in Arrowhead, and it's unlikely his play will improve after the last couple of weeks.

The defense will keep them in it, and as much as I'd love to see Weeden end the Chefs' undefeated season, I'm realistic.

Time to embrace the tank, Browns-Age. It's for the best. Swing for the fences in the next draft and load up on young talent to begin the rebuild.

Spinluck

I read that has Luck targeted Wayne like 245* times, and like 57* of those times were under pressure. Fuck.

Completion percentage with Wayne 56.6%.
Without Wayne 27.8%

If only DHB could catch :-(

rando14

I read that has Luck targeted Wayne like 245* times, and like 57* of those times were under pressure. Fuck.

Completion percentage with Wayne 56.6%.
Without Wayne 27.8%

If only DHB could catch :-(

Fleener and TY will obviously get more targets, but I'm curious how much more they're going to try to push Trent Truck even though he's stinking up the field. In terms of ROS I think Colts will be fine, doesn't hurt that y'all have a once-in-a-decade QB!

eznark

Banned
Lets wait until they do it in a game before going to crazy.

Nah, this is the Chip Kelly school of gloating. Get it all in before he actually does anything.

Good post bro, keep it up.
There is no better way to put it. Willis isn't as good as Kuechly. It's assinine to pretend he is. Eye test, stat test, everything. Kuechly is a better football player today.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
It's official.

Micheal Robinson has been signed to the Seahawks again. Spencer Ware placed on IR.

Seattle Seahawks
@Seahawks

"It was like a big reunion. @MoneyLynch almost cried when he saw @RealMikeRob walk in." - @RicardoLockette

effzee

I am really surprised by that. Adam Caplan made it sound like he was a long shot on Eagles Live yesterday. He said he tried to push it on Thursday of last week but had a set back and that was why he was inactive against the Cowboys. Hope they are not rushing him back. Just let Barkely take the loss if Vick isnt ready.

I think a lot of that is games with the media. The fanbase and reporters were sniffing around like hounds looking for any words Chip used or tone to see if there truly really is a QB controversy. Because Chip said "yeah anyone can lose their job if the next guy up plays lights out" we saw headlines about how "CHIP DOESN'T CLOSE DOOR ON CONTROVERSY"

Sports journalism at its finest and most sensational. When in reality Chip said Mike is the starter. Right now he is hurt so until he is ready to play Nick is the starter. Now did Nick playing well help them not rush Mike back? Yeah of course. And maybe that's why they de-activated him and told him to play your progress down.

But yeah if Vick plays I doubt we will see many designed runs for Vick and I am sure the coaching staff will instruct him to only run when its absolutely necessary and nothing more.

I cant wait to show my daughter hers. They totally look like scary alien pictures.

I must have missed it when you mentioned it but congrats on the baby girl!

We had our 20 week anatomy test yesterday. Little man didn't want to show his face covered it with his hand until the tech jiggled my wife's stomach to the point he moved around.

Fucking amazing what they can so this early.

Spinluck

Trade your first rounder to the Browns for Gordon...oh wait

I wish David Stern was there to stop it, he totally would've stopped such highway robbery. :-/

Some Colts fans want us to pursue Hakeem Knicks, but he looks like shit this season.

Fleener and TY will obviously get more targets, but I'm curious how much more they're going to try to push Trent Truck even though he's stinking up the field. In terms of ROS I think Colts will be fine, doesn't hurt that y'all have a once-in-a-decade QB!

Yea, we will adjust, I'm just wondering how long it'll take. The bye doesn't look so bad all of a sudden.

Omega

Banned
I wish David Stern was there to stop it, he totally would've stopped such highway robbery. :-/

Some Colts fans want us to pursue Hakeem Knicks, but he looks like shit this season.

to be fair, everyone looks like shit on the Giants.

If Nicks had a decent QB maybe he wouldn't look so bad

effzee

to be fair, everyone looks like shit on the Giants.

If Nicks had a decent QB maybe he wouldn't look so bad

Nicks could also be playing with the contract on mind.

If the Eagles don't bring back Maclin they better pursue Nicks.

Colts already gave up a 1st but if they hadn't and now with the injury to Harrison, Nicks would make all the sense in the world.

Nicks could also be playing with the contract on mind.

If the Eagles don't bring back Maclin they better pursue Nicks.

Colts already gave up a 1st but if they hadn't and now with the injury to Harrison, Nicks would make all the sense in the world.

Josh Gordon would make sense as well.

Top Bottom