• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 8 |OT| - Hail To The Chiefs

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Holy shit @ Dez Bryant losing his composure. The dude is weak mentally. Can't handle pressure or when things don't go his way.

Pimpwerx

Oh he is better, just not by much. The core problems he has are the same, holds the ball to long for one.

He's not given enough time to show his improvement IMO. He throws the ball better this season, but since he's been getting nailed, he's really trigger-happy. He's forcing a lot more balls than he did last season, but just because it seems like the better option than getting sacked. Then again, I'm probably his biggest fan on here, so I'm biased. PEACE.

Bread

Banned
I was going to fucking blow myself if Nolan Carroll caused a 3rd down conversion there

Didn't even look to see if he was on the field but I always think of him
That's a pretty weird way to react, do you typically blow yourself out of anger?

Pimpwerx

I was going to fucking blow myself if Nolan Carroll caused a 3rd down conversion there

Didn't even look to see if he was on the field but I always think of him

He's not. Patterson is back in. Like I said, coaches probably waived off the concussion test to get him back in there, because Nolan is shit on a stick. PEACE.

LJ11

Thad's castrated.

Falling away from throws expecting to be hit. Can't blame him but you have to stride into it.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Great pocket composure by Stafford. The pressure was right on him, but he didn't panic and got the ball out at exactly the right time,

ISOM

I would be upset too if I was dez bryant. Romo has been ignoring him all game and he is the only one with a touchdown in the entire game.

I can't decide who deserves to lose more, the Lions for turning the ball over 4 times, or the Cowboys for getting 4 turnovers and only being up 6.

Top Bottom