• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 9 |OT| - Doin' It 2003 Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

Ha! Remember when I thought Huff was an improvement? What a dumbass I am.

I'm also beginning to think the Ray Lewis effect extends to Ozzie.
Motivation is never the same when you don't have to answer to a knife wielding murderer.

Those guys are hard to find (outside of prison, easy to find them there).

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
London's just going to have to come to grips with and accept the fact that Goodell and Shao Kahn are moving the Shaguars there.

HELLOBRITAIN.gif

cajunator

Banned
Sonic Lost world is pretty fun. Reminiscent of the cancelled Sonic Xtreme project in all the good ways but competently executed. Maybe a bit Mario Galaxy like as well. Loving it so far.

Thank you for ranking my trolling. It's pretty sad the Pats ran Chip's offensive philosophy better last year than he can.

I agree that Brady sucks, but he is better then Barkely. I would hope that the Pats offense was better then the Eagles has been the last few weeks. Then again Vick was doing tons better then Brady so maybe the gap between Brady and Barkely isnt that big.

ShaneB

This might be my favourite Jaguars stat, via Espn's power rankings.

"Thirty-one players have more total touchdowns than the Jaguars offense (seven), including six non-quarterbacks. A stat like that isn't uncommon at the beginning of a season, but it's Week 9."

cajunator

Banned
Part of the reason I decided to start posting last August was so that people wouldn't assume I was a lifelong/bandwagoner if the Bucs were having an awesome year and I decided to start posting then.

Hahahaha.

Haha.

:(

Ive always respected your love for your Bucs. You have a genuine love/simultaneous disdain for them that can only come from a true fan.

Fox318

This might be my favourite Jaguars stat, via Espn's power rankings.

"Thirty-one players have more total touchdowns than the Jaguars offense (seven), including six non-quarterbacks. A stat like that isn't uncommon at the beginning of a season, but it's Week 9."
Blame Gabbert and Wayne Weaver for the Jags being bad. He drafted shit talent and fired a great coach because he was an egomaniac.

Haven't the Bucs had more blackout games than the jags?

If any team should be moved it should be the bucs.

The NFL's run by greedy assholes, but I can't see them infecting London with MRSA. Anyway, Kahn made a deal to have the Jags play 3 more home games over there cause that's where he wants to be. As to who has worse attendance, I couldn't say.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Browns bye week is next week, I have yet to decide which team I will watch and give my good tidings.

Last year it was the Pats for my shirtless buddy Dutch. This year it could be YOU!

Fox318

The NFL's run by greedy assholes, but I can't see them infecting London with MRSA. Anyway, Kahn made a deal to have the Jags play 3 more home games over there cause that's where he wants to be. As to who has worse attendance, I couldn't say.

Don't you think the Glazers would rather just stay in England?

They basically use the Bucs to pay for ManU kits.

Godslay

Banned
Yeah he really seems like a terrible person in all this. Plays well when things are going well, but quits like a bitch the first sign of adversity.

He basically attributed it to coaching and being under the wing of Champ. Short contract doesn't hurt either. Eagles were a mess at the time, can't blame it all on one guy.

MechDX

Andrew Lucks stats with and without Reggie Wayne:

With Wayne:
69 QBR, 57% Completion Percentage

Without Wayne:
16 QBR, 24% Completion Percentage

I started re-watching The Hobbit and am enjoying it much more this time around.

Then again, we haven't gotten to the
lulzy rock fight
or the
awful Goblin
section yet.

I'm glad we are getting this out of the way early, get to enjoy my weekend more.
Yeah, same here.

Is there any part of the team you have faith left in or have you given up all hope on this group of players/coaching staff/front office? I can't really decide who I'm down on the most at the moment, but nothing about this team has really impressed me over the past four games.

Brandon Fields for MVP of the organization, I guess.

Farooq

Banned
Not even 10. Just 3 points.

The 7 against the Giants was on a special teams turnover.

Foles will be healthy yes but the big question is which Foles shows up. Biggest key is to get McCoy going. He has been completely non existent the past 2 games and as a result all 3 of the QBs have struggled. They need to switch up the scheme or something. And McCoy himself has to hit the holes better. Too much dancing around trying to make unbelievable cut back runs instead of just following the blocking.

They should come out with 2 TEs, 2 RBs (with Casey at FB), and 2 WRs as their base set. Run the shit out of the ball until McCoy gets into a groove.

Not Possible.

thechart_original.png

22 personnel would mean 1 wide receiver.

Yeah, same here.

Is there any part of the team you have faith left in or have you given up all hope on this group of players/coaching staff/front office? I can't really decide who I'm down on the most at the moment, but nothing about this team has really impressed me over the past four games.

Brandon Fields for MVP of the organization, I guess.

I've lost all hope in the coaching/front office. I'd like to think Tannehill can still improve there are areas where he has gotten better then last year but with the oline it's really hard to say what's his fault and what isn't. As for other players...yeah I'm good with Brandon Fields for MVP or maybe even Grims but nobody else has really played well all season. (Wake being the exception since he's been out I guess it's hard to fault him for a down year)

effzee

Not Possible.

thechart_original.png

22 personnel would mean 1 wide receiver.

Yeah whatever.

Just switch up from the 11 personnel especially if its painfully obvious that Foles is off like he was against the Cowboys.

Switch it up. Get Bryce Brown involved.

And I don't know about you guys the past few TNF games were terrible but I don't mind this match up. Plus the NBA is back so there will be def some good game on TV no matter what.

Milchjon

Browns bye week is next week, I have yet to decide which team I will watch and give my good tidings.

Last year it was the Pats for my shirtless buddy Dutch. This year it could be YOU!

Make it the Pats again for your shirtless buddy Milch and because you hate the Steelers.

I've lost all hope in the coaching/front office. I'd like to think Tannehill can still improve there are areas where he has gotten better then last year but with the oline it's really hard to say what's his fault and what isn't. As for other players...yeah I'm good with Brandon Fields for MVP or maybe even Grims but nobody else has really played well all season. (Wake being the exception since he's been out I guess it's hard to fault him for a down year)
Tannehill hasn't been awful the past few games but he is regressing in some key areas and it's very troubling. It's that stupid thing everyone had been preaching for the longest time about QB's developing bad habits behind terrible o-lines. We are seeing it happen before our eyes and it sucks. I don't know how much blame to put on him given the state of his surroundings but I am definitely not letting him off the hook. The best QB's find ways to excel even in situations that aren't the best, and he isn't doing that right now.

Right now my blame/hate top 10 list looks like this:

1. Nolan freaking Carroll
2. Stephen Ross
3. Jeff Ireland
4. O-line
5. Coaching staff
6. Wallace
7. Tannehill
8. Defense
9. Rest of the offense
10. Caleb freaking Sturgis

The love list:

1. Brandon Fields
2. Brent Grimes
3. ... Can't think of any more. Reshad Jones is pretty cool? Mike Pouncey if he stays out of prison perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom