• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 9 |OT| - Doin' It 2003 Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I just bought a chromebook. Now I can return to sitting in front of the TV on the couch and watching games while voicing my displeasure of the Browns on neogaf.

cdyhybrid

The Seahawks will beat the Bucs on home field advantage alone. Were it a different team and/or an away game I wouldn't be as confident. This is not the team that stomped the 49ers and I'm less and less inclined to predict blowout victories over any team after Monday.

I hope the offense comes through and gives us something akin to the 45-17 win over the Jaguars but I wouldn't be surprised if the Hawks make this one close - something like 21-16.

Any given Sunday my friend! Need to come focused and ready to play this week.

Bowser

I just bought a chromebook. Now I can return to sitting in front of the TV on the couch and watching games while voicing my displeasure of the Browns on neogaf.

A Chromebook?

6ktI9.gif

Which one?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
A Chromebook?

6ktI9.gif

I know, I know.

Literally I just wanted to have something to allow me to browse neogaf and watch stupid videos and it came in at a good price.

Which one?

HP Pavilion 14" Chromebook - Black (Intel Celeron 847 / 16GB SSD / 4GB RAM / Chrome OS)

Futureshop link

Battery is shit but really as I said I'm not using it for anything major other then being a truly lazy piece of shit.

Any given Sunday my friend! Need to come focused and ready to play this week.

this is true but you have a seahawks team that is unbeatable at home and a bucs team that wants to get their coach fired. that is a recipe for a blow out!

p.s.

if the niners win out, we win the division thanks to strength of opponent tie breaker (packers/redskins > vikings/giants). lets do it!

Tannehill hasn't been awful the past few games but he is regressing in some key areas and it's very troubling. It's that stupid thing everyone had been preaching for the longest time about QB's developing bad habits behind terrible o-lines. We are seeing it happen before our eyes and it sucks. I don't know how much blame to put on him given the state of his surroundings but I am definitely not letting him off the hook. The best QB's find ways to excel even in situations that aren't the best, and he isn't doing that right now.

Right now my blame/hate top 10 list looks like this:

1. Nolan freaking Carroll
2. Stephen Ross
3. Jeff Ireland
4. O-line
5. Coaching staff
6. Wallace
7. Tannehill
8. Defense
9. Rest of the offense
10. Caleb freaking Sturgis

The love list:

1. Brandon Fields
2. Brent Grimes
3. ... Can't think of any more. Reshad Jones is pretty cool? Mike Pouncey if he stays out of prison perhaps?

I'll add this to fuel your rant

Sio Moore, 66th pick, 175 snaps, +2.9 grade, 3 sacks. Dion Jordan 3rd pick, 145 snaps, +3.2 grade, 1 sack.

Kevin Burnett PFF Grade -1.1. Philip Wheeler -2.6

Tannehill hasn't been awful the past few games but he is regressing in some key areas and it's very troubling. It's that stupid thing everyone had been preaching for the longest time about QB's developing bad habits behind terrible o-lines. We are seeing it happen before our eyes and it sucks. I don't know how much blame to put on him given the state of his surroundings but I am definitely not letting him off the hook. The best QB's find ways to excel even in situations that aren't the best, and he isn't doing that right now.

Right now my blame/hate top 10 list looks like this:

1. Nolan freaking Carroll
2. Stephen Ross
3. Jeff Ireland
4. O-line
5. Coaching staff
6. Wallace
7. Tannehill
8. Defense
9. Rest of the offense
10. Caleb freaking Sturgis

The love list:

1. Brandon Fields
2. Brent Grimes
3. ... Can't think of any more. Reshad Jones is pretty cool? Mike Pouncey if he stays out of prison perhaps?

Oh I forgot about Reshad, he's been pretty good too, I'd switch up the hate list a little though

1. Nolan "Why is he still on this team" Carroll
2. Ireland/Coaches (they both deserve it)
3. Oline
4. Thomas/Miller
5. Wallece
6. Tannehill
7. Linebackers
8. rest of offense
9. Sturgis
10. Defense

I'll add this to fuel your rant

Sio Moore, 66th pick, 175 snaps, +2.9 grade, 3 sacks. Dion Jordan 3rd pick, 145 snaps, +3.2 grade, 1 sack.

Kevin Burnett PFF Grade -1.1. Philip Wheeler -2.6
No idea why Jordan isn't getting more playing time, he has looked pretty good when he's played. Wheeler and Ellerbee have both been underwhelming. Yay for Ireland and free agency.

For some idiotic reason when I made my current PSN account I made it a sub-account of my old one (this all happened back around 2008 or so). Using a sub-account as your primary account is absolutely awful, I can't even add funds to my Vita without going onto the PS3, signing into the master account, and adding funds there.

Of course, Sony still hasn't come up with a way to turn a sub-account into a master account. I can only imagine that this still won't be possible when the PS4 hits. It's getting to the point where I might just create an entirely new one because of how annoying it is.

I know it's mostly my fault but it sure would be nice if they could help me out a little.

squicken

Didn't watch the whole game, but the Rams had 3 defensive linemen inside the tackles' on most running downs. Took away any inside cutback lanes. Had to play press and they mostly held up. Too bad it took their QB going down for them to get aggressive on defense. Been Cover 3 and Cover 2 Robber mostly this year

TheFatOne

I'm cancelling my preorder simply because there is only one game for the PS4 I want to buy which is Killzone. Sony's first party launch lineup is laughable. Some of the stuff from the FAQ just reinforced my decision. I have a PC so I can wait a few years to get a PS4.

Mindlog

Seahawks at home vs Bucs is as close to a sure bet that you can get in the NFL.
I don't know. They're favored by 16 and that offense has sucked something fierce. The Bucs defense can be frisky when it has its heart in it. Wouldn't be surprised if the Bucs stay within 14.

Go Bucs!

Bowser

Which of those delayed features were you buying the system for?

Of course I wasn't buying the system for those features...but it seems like a no brainer that features that were included/worked on the PS3 would naturally carry over. It's more that the absence of those features is glaring when considering the day and age we're in.

Just think it makes more sense to wait on both of these systems for them to work the kinks out. I'm not at the age anymore where I need a system at launch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom