• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 9 |OT| - Doin' It 2003 Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigAT

My most recent Bucs jersey is one of Gaines Adams.

fSl79Ky.gif

Tamanon

Banned
Eh, my girlfriend wears a Delhomme jersey.

And I still need to replace my Rashean Mathis jersey soon. Contemplating a Shorts jersey.

ShaneB

You're dedicated. I respect that. Gonna buy a jersey as well? Sucks that they're so expensive. I want more jerseys but I don't have the money.

ehhhh, I'm not much a jersey guy, that's more of a "going to a home game so it's time to get the jersey on" thing in my opinion. I'll buy a shirt or 2 and that'll will suffice for now :) If I ever get to see a Seahawks game in person, than I'll buy a jersey.

Miguel

In past:

Andre Johnson Battle Red
Dunta Robinson Deep Steel Blue
Demeco Ryans Liberty White

Now:

Andre Johnson Deep Steel Blue
JJ Watt Liberty White
Brian Cushing Battle Red

Keenum Battle Red is next.

ehhhh, I'm not much a jersey guy, that's more of a "going to a home game so it's time to get the jersey on" thing in my opinion. I'll buy a shirt or 2 and that'll will suffice for now :) If I ever get to see a Seahawks game in person, than I'll buy a jersey.

I only wear my jersey in the house really, never outside, or I have to be really lazy and I'm just going to the store to pick something up real quick.

I also want some Pats shirts, one of those 'Gronk Knows' shirts. I wanna know what Gronk knows!

@JeffDarlington 8m

Cam Wake says he was fine w/ Incognito but has line of the day: "You'd have to ask every guy individually. I can't speak for everyone else."

@AbramsonPBP 1m

Dolphins players backed Richie Incognito. Many of them seemed upset that he is gone and they don't seem to think it was warranted.

@AbramsonPBP 25s

Rookie CB Will Davis said rookies aren't forced to pay for veterans and can say no.

I'm really starting to think there was something going on only between Martin and Incognito. Oh well honestly I hope they move on from this soon, I hope we beat the bucs, sweep the jets and Tannehill keeps improving.

I guess I could give it to a stray dog.

This is your chance to get in on the ground floor of the Jags rebuild. Once you turn 21 you can go out to the local Jags bar in your Jags jersey and make some real friends. Hell maybe even meet a girl who will let you get to first base. Denounce the Pats and you can turn your life around.

ShaneB

I only wear my jersey in the house really, never outside, or I have to be really lazy and I'm just going to the store to pick something up real quick.

I also want some Pats shirts, one of those 'Gronk Knows' shirts. I wanna know what Gronk knows!

My brother has a Pats jersey.... I'm sure you'd get along great!

Narag

I'm really starting to think there was something going on only between Martin and Incognito. Oh well honestly I hope they move on from this soon, I hope we beat the bucs, sweep the jets and Tannehill keeps improving.

Or that players would like to maintain the status quo.

You think he'll be there at 32?

Although I wouldn't mind him having a year or two to learn from Brady and earn his first ring from the bench in the process.

Oh you. We already know the Pats are not winning it this year. It will be some other shitty team, unless the league lets the Pats start taping practices again.

This is your chance to get in on the ground floor of the Jags rebuild. Once you turn 21 you can go out to the local Jags bar in your Jags jersey and make some real friends. Hell maybe even meet a girl who will let you get to first base. Denounce the Pats and you can turn your life around.

lol

Lunchbox

Banned

you'll end up with more I heart new york shirts next to your american anime shirts.

let me help you bro -

iQVBnYS.jpg
OTVMlci.jpg

bionic77

that was already broadcasted yesterday on national tv

qlE0m5I.png
:lol

You are such a bitch.

Pats looked like garbage all year and you had to wait until they ran the score up on a bunch of losers before you came back.

I can't wait until PeyPey puts up the first 100 point game on your evil, dickless franchise.

Thank God I have a job and don't live off of my father or mother like a little bitch. Work and kids help keep my mind off of the horror that is the Steelers.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Think about it. You are going to be rocking a Jags avatar for the next year anyways, once the Pats get knocked out at him in the 1st round of the playoffs. Might as well just openly root for the Jags at that point.
But what's the point when they'll just get shipped to London? See, Gata is ahead of the curve here. Better to stay a Pats fan so he won't have any downtime.

Tamanon

Banned
Think about it. You are going to be rocking a Jags avatar for the next year anyways, once the Pats get knocked out at him in the 1st round of the playoffs. Might as well just openly root for the Jags at that point.

Fuck that, if we just needed fake fans, we'd pay for Squicken.

squicken

Or that players would like to maintain the status quo.

hmm I think Dolphins' players reactions are going to matter. You saw Eagles players get mad about Cooper. If the Phins players thought Incognito was a racist they wouldn't just say nothing. Right now we are getting one side of the story.

I hate Incognito for all the things he has done before all this, but am going to hold off making up my mind until it all shakes out.

Milchjon

Oh you. We already know the Pats are not winning it this year. It will be some other shitty team, unless the league lets the Pats start taping practices again.

Just watch. They're an average team, get through the season somehow, in the playoffs they get some players back, the defense gels, they win the SB.

It's the Bionic Super Bowl Hypothesis.

Rings are forged by fire.

bionic77

Lets try and keep this within the realms of what is possible.

This is a Football message board not a place to talk about sci fi and fantasy shit that is impossible.

bionic77

Just watch. They're an average team, get through the season somehow, in the playoffs they get some players back, the defense gels, they win the SB.

I am actually worried about this.

Your record works against you though. If you guys lose 5 in a row and bullshit your way into the playoffs you will be the favorite.

I want to know who the fuck started this Jags mess so I can send them some roasted dicks.

Fuck that, if we just needed fake fans, we'd pay for Squicken.

But you know gata loves the Jags. He just cant handle rooting for them while they are down. I guess his sense of self isnt evolved enough. Once Gus turns things around he will be talking trash about how great the Jags are all the time.

Fuck that does sound like the blueprint for a SB.

I really hope we sweep them, but I know we won't.

Right now, I'm more concerned how the Martin-Incognito fiasco impacts the locker room. Seems like the kind of drama that could either galvanize or destroy a team that's on the edge.

All of those are tough games for the Jets.

Dolphins, Browns, Ravens and Panthers are probably their biggest threat. Reason why they stand a good chance in three out of four of those games is because of their defensive line being able to abuse shoddy o-line protection from the Phins, Browns (especially if Wheeden worms his way as QB) and Ravens.

Fox318

The Martin-Incognito story is a tragic love story.

Ang Lee to direct the tragic film about their love.

A love that the NFL tried to hide.

Nnamdi cut

The 49ers on Monday waived veteran Nnamdi Asomugha, who lost his role as the No. 3 cornerback to Tramaine Brock after three games, a league source said.

Asomugha, 32, who signed a one-year, $1.35 million contract in April, won a roster spot with the 49ers to open the season. However, when he was forced out of the lineup due to a knee injury, he was not able to regain his role as the third cornerback.

Asomugha is subject to the waivers system. If he goes unclaimed, the 49ers will owe him the remainder of his salary for the season.

Asomugha is in his 11th NFL season. After eight strong seasons with the Raiders, he signed a lucrative contract with the Philadelphia Eagles. After two disappointing seasons, he was released.

The removal of Asomugha from the 49ers’ 53-man roster opens a roster spot for cornerback Eric Wright, who the 49ers will activate off the reserve/non-football illness list.

Milchjon

You are such a bitch.

Pats looked like garbage all year and you had to wait until they ran the score up on a bunch of losers before you came back.

I can't wait until PeyPey puts up the first 100 point game on your evil, dickless franchise.

Thank God I have a job and don't live off of my father or mother like a little bitch. Work and kids help keep my mind off of the horror that is the Steelers.

Fuck off with that attempt to establish a "they ran up the score" story.

The Steelers were in it til the last quarter. Our defense is not in a state where a game is out of reach because we lead by two scores. If Ben wasn't a dumb fat fuck, you guys could've won this. So stop being a bitch about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom