• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 9 |OT| - Doin' It 2003 Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunchbox

Banned
:lol

You are such a bitch.

Pats looked like garbage all year and you had to wait until they ran the score up on a bunch of losers before you came back.

I can't wait until PeyPey puts up the first 100 point game on your evil, dickless franchise.

Thank God I have a job and don't live off of my father or mother like a little bitch. Work and kids help keep my mind off of the horror that is the Steelers.
dm_120710_Body_Issue_Rob_Gronkowski.jpg

this face is apart of your legacy now. Highest points scored on the steelers in HISTORY, be thankful you were alive to witness the record being set bro

Lunchbox

Banned
Bill finally sends the Jets to the Super Bowl.

realistically

pats broncos top seeds

bengals colts chiefs ravens

pepe goes one and out as usual because its too cold, colts/chiefs barely make it out before getting 42 points put on them like the texans, Pats-ravens AFC championship

seattle-patriots SB, dick sherman gets tossed around like one of Gronks dtfs in new jersey

bionic77

Fuck off with that attempt to establish a "they ran up the score" story.

The Steelers were in it til the last quarter. Our defense is not in a state where a game is out of reach because we lead by two scores. If Ben wasn't a dumb fat fuck, you guys could've won this. So stop being a bitch about this.
Too bad Ben wasn't playing a defense that got no pressure on the qb and throwing to receivers so wide open that you couldn't see the defenders on the same screen. Tammy will come back to earth though when you play tougher teams like the Jags or Bills.

on Ben the one INT was a bad route. And I am not going to rewatch the one from the endzone but a defender beat the left tackle (which was happening a lot) badly while Ben was in the endzone. At that point it was either a safety or throw away. I think Ben might have been able to throw it away safely (not sure) but that was a bad decision but not inexcusable. It's not like we have a real offensive line. Put Tammy behind it and see how far he gets.

But anyways it wasn't Ben, We lost the game by 20 because the defense just gave up. I said it earlier in the season but now it looks more true than ever. Tomlin has lost the locker room.

Time to do drugs. Go fuck yourself.

Milchjon

Too bad Ben wasn't playing a defense that got no pressure on the qb and throwing to receivers so wide open that you couldn't see the defenders on the same screen. Tammy will come back to earth though when you play tougher teams like the Jags or Bills.

on Ben the one INT was a bad route. And I am not going to rewatch the one from the endzone but a defender beat the left tackle (which was happening a lot) badly while Ben was in the endzone. At that point it was either a safety or throw away. I think Ben might have been able to throw it away safely (not sure) but that was a bad decision but not inexcusable. It's not like we have a real offensive line. Put Tammy behind it and see how far he gets.

But anyways it wasn't Ben, We lost the game by 20 because the defense just gave up. I said it earlier in the season but now it looks more true than ever. Tomlin has lost the locker room.

Time to do drugs. Go fuck yourself.

He had several weird throws.

And Brady isn't the player other QBs are measured up against this year. I never even mentioned him in my post :p

I'm just miffed about you trying to retcon the game.

I'm actually sorry I about the wording of my post :p

Honestly, I'd like to see the Browns wrestle the AFCN division away from the Bungles. Just for the hilarity of it all, especially if the Jets take the last wild card spot.

bionic77

You did this to him. Hope you are happy.
Gata can't even move out of the house let alone fuck with me.

This is the fault of the Steelers organization who hate me. We are being punished for not trading for Tebow. In fact the whole league sucks this year because they blackballed our savior.

Fuck off with that attempt to establish a "they ran up the score" story.

The Steelers were in it til the last quarter. Our defense is not in a state where a game is out of reach because we lead by two scores. If Ben wasn't a dumb fat fuck, you guys could've won this. So stop being a bitch about this.

Got that right, Steelers were averaging 17 points going into that game and somehow managed 31. They probably won't score that much again the rest of the year.

squicken

Good times. Fisher blaming loss on missed kick and turnover, and saying the defense that gave up 200 yards rushing wasn't at fault. Much easier to pin a loss on a kicker and a backup QB than the players he drafted and coaches and schemes he is responsible for. Didn't think he could ever get fired but that is totally Spags talk as his ship was sinking

Milchjon

Gamepass is pretty awesome. I might go for the full season package next year.

Gonna watch the Buttfumble game now, finally in HD on the big screen.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Dolphins, Browns, Ravens and Panthers are probably their biggest threat. Reason why they stand a good chance in three out of four of those games is because of their defensive line being able to abuse shoddy o-line protection from the Phins, Browns (especially if Wheeden worms his way as QB) and Ravens.

Couldn't you say that for any team if the backup has to take over?

So the Steelers organization is an absolute mess.

- JnC ran off, to cry and read poetry.
- Deacon went to his old peoples home to watch VHS tapes of the Steelers glory days
- Bionic is out doing drugs

Terrible. They need our help guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom