• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 9 |OT| - Doin' It 2003 Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

Ed Werder ‏@Edwerderespn 4m
Expecting Vikings will start Josh Freeman Sunday as Christian Ponder did nothing in unexpected opportunity and want to evaluate Freeman

TACO! TACO! TACO! TACO! TACO! TACO! TACO!

Vikings are clowns.

God bless the Cowboys. They may have saved Schwartz's job for another year.

My goodness, by the time Aaron hangs up the Turfmaster's the North will have been ours for a decade.

squicken

So the Heat are shoe ins for a repeat and Philly is tanking like never seen before ... and somehow Philly won? That's pretty funny

bionic77

So the Heat are shoe ins for a repeat and Philly is tanking like never seen before ... and somehow Philly won? That's pretty funny
You mean 3peat.

Anyone with a brain knows that the Heat are not winning it this year. No one makes the Finals 4 years in a row. Pretty much impossible.

Fantomex

masterrace has opened my eyes to graphical differences. i sometimes wish i had never purchased a gaming PC

We can be bros! I got a dope PC too!

Man, I'm tired of these Phin news. Like we didn't suck enough. Jonathan Martin, the greatest OL of all time couldn't take a prank. Clownshoes, my phin brothers.

Farooq

Banned
Watching the All 22 of the last drive in the Dallas/Detroit game.

Some context. Both starting safeties were out. Dallas had a guy just called up from practice squad that week and man did he play terrible.

The 40 yard play to Durham. Cover 2 look, Durham was out wide runs a seam route, Scandrick forces him inside then stays in trail technique. It seems he is expecting safety help but Jakar Hamilton (the safety, an undrafted free agent) was in between the numbers and the hash marks (no one occupying him).

I think Scandrick let him go too early and the safety help did not get there. So there is a window between the safety and the trailing corner, Stafford just lays it in there. Jakar Hamilton was really late getting over the top.

Durham1_original.png

Not my image.

bionic77

Trust me, I know. Not the twins part obviously, but kids change the game.
Dat unprotected sex.

Sometimes I think Gata has it right by being a sexless loser who lives with his mom in Florida where there is always a beach nearby and no one ever goes to jail for murder. Then I remember that he is a combo Jags/Pats fan.

squicken

Watching the All 22 of the last drive in the Dallas/Detroit game.

Some context. Both starting safeties were out. Dallas had a guy just called up from practice squad that week and man did he play terrible.

The 40 yard play to Durham. Cover 2 look, Durham was out wide runs a seam route, Scandrick forces him inside then stays in trail technique. It seems he is expecting safety help but Jakar Hamilton (the safety, an undrafted free agent) was in between the numbers and the hash marks (no one occupying him).

I think Scandrick let him go too early and the safety help did not get there. So there is a window between the safety and the trailing corner, Stafford just lays it in there. Jakar Hamilton was really late getting over the top.

Durham1_original.png

Not my image.

I know you are coming at this from a Cowboys fan perspective, but Stafford stuck a 40 yard throw from the far hash on Durham. Rodgers is probably the only QB in the league who can exploit that relatively small error by the Cowboys DBs. That's just a fantastic throw where it's a win for the Lions more than a loss for DAL. Not that Kiffin wasn't awful most of the game

bionic77

I know you are coming at this from a Cowboys fan perspective, but Stafford stuck a 40 yard throw from the far hash on Durham. Rodgers is probably the only QB in the league who can exploit that relatively small error by the Cowboys DBs. That's just a fantastic throw where it's a win for the Lions more than a loss for DAL. Not that Kiffin wasn't awful most of the game
Did you ever see Bens game winning throw to Wallace against the Packers from like 4 years ago?

Not many qbs can make that throw. And as the game was on the line Rodgers could not technically make the throw Ben made or even the one Fatford had against Dallas.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Ed Werder ‏@Edwerderespn 4m
Expecting Vikings will start Josh Freeman Sunday as Christian Ponder did nothing in unexpected opportunity and want to evaluate Freeman

TACO! TACO! TACO! TACO! TACO! TACO! TACO!

Ponder should use this trap to get his job back:

BfMzSxW.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom