• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 9 |OT| - Doin' It 2003 Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

JABEE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYARY9-GJi0

Madden PS4 footage since I figured you would be getting that version.

Why is their so much focus on their feet? Why can't they show just live gameplay?

Yeah, I'm going to be getting the buy 2 get one free deal? I can't think of another game to get. I know I'm getting Knack and Killzone. I need help picking out a third game. It's probably going to be Madden. There isn't much else to choose from.

brentech

Lol, Bionic, as a lawyer you are probably making an income way above the national average. All those shady Breaking Bad Saul type of deals must be making you rich.

lol, its funny because thats how many people see lawyers

Why is their so much focus on their feet? Why can't they show just live gameplay?

they want to show how little impact the players feet have on their meticulous field!

In the Packers-Bears rivalry, roughly 3% of the games have ended in ties. If we had that same rate today, about 8 NFL games a year would end in ties. Glad it's a much more rare occurrence today.

Greg

Greg, did you get a DotA2 key yet?
Someone sent me a key I used months ago before I scrapped my laptop and built my computer, so I'm assuming it's still in my steam library?

I'm tied up in drive space at the moment though until I can get a new one. My main drive died, and right now I'm running off my 2nd external drive that I pulled out of its enclosure.

squicken

Stafford on why there are so many Texas QBs in the NFL (besides population)

Stafford gave me two reasons for the obscene number. First, he said, "was just playing in front of a big crowd, having high expectations, all that ... but helped you go to the next level. You're used to, 'Hey, you got to go out there and win, everyone's expecting it' kind of thing. Dealing with that at a young age and getting used to it, it becomes second nature." And second, Stafford told me, "I had almost as many coaches on my high school team as on my college team. I talk to guys, (Kris) Durham's from Georgia, he said, I had an offensive coordinator, defensive coordinator, head coach. I had a tight end coach and we were a four-wide team. We had coaches we didn't even need. We had a video coordinator. Families, they put money into it." The payoff is apparent.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap20...eathers-remarks-resonate-with-players-coaches

e:

NFL Flexed KC-DEN to SNF for Nov 17

Giants/Packers update:

Patricia Traina @Patricia_Traina 8s

The Giants-Green Bay game inWeek 11 has been flexed out of the SNF spot to a 4:25 kickoff.

Chiefs/Broncos moved to SNF. Both of them (home and away) likely.

Greg

Giants/Packers update:
image.php

cdyhybrid

Someone sent me a key I used months ago before I scrapped my laptop and built my computer, so I'm assuming it's still in my steam library?

I'm tied up in drive space at the moment though until I can get a new one. My main drive died, and right now I'm running off my 2nd external drive that I pulled out of its enclosure.

It should still be there.

Yeah, I'm going to be getting the buy 2 get one free deal? I can't think of another game to get. I know I'm getting Knack and Killzone. I need help picking out a third game. It's probably going to be Madden. There isn't much else to choose from.

If you go to this thread the op keeps updating when new PS4 footage is shown: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=707285&highlight=madden+ps4

If you are getting PS+ you might want to hold off on Knack. It is going to be free for launch for Japanese PS+ members. I bet it winds up being free in the US shortly after launch. Sony has very few PS4 games to give away for free with PS+.

Hunter S.

Giants/Packers update:

Chiefs/Broncos moved to SNF. Both of them (home and away).

Damn I hate having to wait all day for the night game. I can see why they would as it is the two highest ranked teams this year going at it. Defense versus offense. The Chiefs will be shown they are just a regular good team.

Never thought I'd see the day that a Giants game would be moved from prime time.
2-6 team not playing very good football and already involved in one of the worst sporting events ever broadcast with that Vikings game. Don't blame them.

It's against the Packers, too. So I'm sure they expect a blowout.

Giants blowing out the Packers again

There isn't a single Giants fan that believes that statement

...but its going to happen

It's really not.

Ha! I would go out and find a laughable Browns gif but your team wounds you more than I ever could.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I know I'll get shit on (hi FMT!) by everyone in here for saying this but it's true dammit:

These next 4 weeks for the Browns will determine the entire season:

Vs. Baltimore
Bye
@ Cincinnati
Vs. Pittsburgh

All divisional games. Win those and we're actually in business, lose them all
very likely
and we then get to have an opportunity to tank even harder against Jacksonville in the 5th week.

bionic77

Lol, Bionic, as a lawyer you are probably making an income way above the national average. All those shady Breaking Bad Saul type of deals must be making you rich.
Most lawyers are poor. There are just too many law grads.

It's not like with doctors where even a shitty one is making bank.

Usually only the good lawyers are making a really comfortable living.

cdyhybrid

I know I'll get shit on (hi FMT!) by everyone in here for saying this but it's true dammit:

Vs. Baltimore
Bye
@ Cincinnati
Vs. Pittsburgh

very likely
and we then get to have an opportunity to tank even harder against Jacksonville in the 5th week.

You guys have won multiple games, you're out of the tanking race. The only thing to do is go all in and push for that playoff spot. Believeland!

No word on the actual "why" as of yet but yeah it's likely for exactly what you're all thinking. It would have been funny if they had traded him before the deadline to some unsuspecting team.

Also:

Conor Orr @ConorTOrr 1m

Broncos and Chiefs play again Week 13 if I'm not mistaken. And the #Giants also have a Sunday nighter that week vs. Washington. #nyg

Expect that to be flexed out, too.

Hunter S.

Most lawyers are poor. There are just too many law grads.

It's not like with doctors where even a shitty one is making bank.

Usually only the good lawyers are making a really comfortable living.

I am sure it does not help most grads probably have a lot of loans to pay off as that is surely the case with doctors. A lot of fields experience to many grads in that area which makes getting certain degrees as being worth less due to great level of competition.

Way too off topic, so, fuck the Chiefs!!

rando14

I am sure it does not help most grads probably have a lot of loans to pay off as that is surely the case with doctors. A lot of fields experience to many grads in that area which makes getting certain degrees as being worth less due to great level of competition.

Way too off topic, so, fuck the Chiefs!!

Doctors are fine because the residency system prevents oversaturation. Lawyers have no such system afaik

exarkun

Just saw the stuff about the harassment in Miami. WTF Dolphins, that team is such a disappointment. And its no surprise that the players association and the league have named Incognito as the focus of their investigation. How you gonna harass a grown ass man to the point that he doesnt even want to be in the locker room or near the team. And hes a starter on your much maligned o-line? And how the fuuuuck is Incognito on the leadership council for the Dolphins? lol.

What a dumpster fire.

Vs. Baltimore
Bye
@ Cincinnati
Vs. Pittsburgh

very likely

Well I mean if you lose the bye week....it's pretty much over right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom