• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 9 |OT| - Doin' It 2003 Style

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Packers are now ranked #4 in rushing. Hm. Excuse me now while I throw a tarp over my house to protect it from the falling frogs.

Fox318

ku-bigpic.jpg

They are the team that will most likely sign him.

squicken

Jim Irsay ‏@JimIrsay 2m

All right Colts Fans,it's always about 1st winning the Division n with 4 of last 9 games against Tenn/Hou..Crucial,tough battles lie ahead!

CRAZY IRSAY ON TWITTER

eznark

Banned
What the hell wasn't he out for 6-8 weeks?

1. It's Cutler. Every week the Bears employ a team of doctors to explain to him that the pimple on his ass is not in fact cancer and that he is totally capable of playing football without complications.

2. It's Cutler. Every week the Bears employ a team of psychologists to explain to him (despite considerable evidence to the contrary) that he is good enough, smart enough, and dawggone it somewhere there is someone who likes him.

3. It's Cutler. No one was going to talk about him during the bye week. He had to do something about that.

w3voF.jpg

Cutler is the softest "man" in football.

KaYotiX

Banned
Nice OP, best ever!!!

and Wow and the Packers #4 in rushing :) Feels good!! Oh and I really hope Cutler plays, would love to see him limp off the field 5 mins in after a pick 6

Vinny Curry isnt going anywhere thankfully:

Reuben Frank ‏@RoobCSN
A league source tells me an ESPN report that Eagles DE Vinny Curry is being shopped is not accurate. Said Curry will not be traded.

effzee

Vinny Curry isnt going anywhere thankfully:

Reuben Frank ‏@RoobCSN
A league source tells me an ESPN report that Eagles DE Vinny Curry is being shopped is not accurate. Said Curry will not be traded.

What about Graham? I have to say I am surprised that Cole more than Graham has made the transition to LB better.

Cole might not have the sexy sack #s but he has been everywhere dropping into coverage and hurrying the QB. Graham seems to only come in on obvious rushing downs.

Foles practiced today and at least is cleared to play according to him. Vick is def out. I assume for a good 6 week stretch. Foles with Barkley backing him up against OAK. Lets hope we get the Foles we saw for 1.5 games plus McCoy returning to form. I expect Pryor to run all over us.

effzee

For a team like the Broncos who only have this year or maybe another year for a SB window why not? Broncos aren't thinking 5 years down the road and by now we have learned everyone GM can manage the cap regardless of how bad it may look in the immediate future.

Most teams pass against the Broncos cause they fall behind so fast so having another pass rusher can't hurt.

What about Graham? I have to say I am surprised that Cole more than Graham has made the transition to LB better.

Cole might not have the sexy sack #s but he has been everywhere dropping into coverage and hurrying the QB. Graham seems to only come in on obvious rushing downs.

Foles practiced today and at least is cleared to play according to him. Vick is def out. I assume for a good 6 week stretch. Foles with Barkley backing him up against OAK. Lets hope we get the Foles we saw for 1.5 games plus McCoy returning to form. I expect Pryor to run all over us.

Yeah I saw Foles is back at practice. Hopefully he can make it through the week since Barkely definitely isnt ready. Graham at LB was a terrible idea. All he did in college is rush the QB. He needs to line up wide with his hand on the ground. Dropping him into coverage is a total disaster. I am surprised some 4-3 team hasnt tried to trade for him.

Three Browns passers have had better seasons than Tammy this year.

Passer Rating:

Tom Brady - 74.9

Brian Hoyer - 82.6
Jason Campbell - 97.8
Spencer Lanning - 158.3

LOL.

Spencer Lanning 4 MVP.
after Mingo

Also lol at these Cribbs comments. wtf.

methodman

Banned
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m

Unless something unexpected comes out of blue in last hour, CLEV is not trading WR Josh Gordon. Keeping him. 2nd in NFL in ave per catch.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 54s

In last hour before trade deadline, Niners are team to watch. They've been working phones on back part of their roster.

Niners looking to trade kyle williams, jon baldwin and Nmandi Asomougha

Our 2012 draft was the worst i've ever seen. damn

eznark

Banned
NFL beat reporters are trying way, way too hard. When was the last meaningful trade deadline deal? Herschel Walker? Since then what is the biggest deal? Chris fucking Chambers?

:jnc

Keep fucking that chicken, ESPN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom