• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 9 |OT| - Doin' It 2003 Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miguel

tempyates--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

TJ Yates Halloween costume. I can only assume the one on the right is Schaub.

jmdajr

Should be quite the time at Reliant Sunday. I guess there is always time for more shattered dreams.

Perhaps unrealistically optimistic, but fuck I need something.

eznark

Banned
you would hope. Thank god we have that tie breaker over yall.

Lions are going to roll us all anyway so why bother caring anymore? And next year when the Eagles sign Denis Dixon the Kelly Dynasty will reign for decades. It's all over.

Browns sign Carolina Legend Armanti Edwards.
Browns signed WR Armanti Edwards.
Related: Panthers
Source: Ian Rapoport on Twitter Oct 29 - 4:53 PM

And Browns keep Gordon, 2014 Dream Team back on track.

This is the first chance I've had to get on the keyboard in an hour, but I did want to swing by to bellow a hearty "fuck you" to the Falcons and Thomas Dickheadmitrioff.

Spinluck

I had a dream we lost to the Texans 31-19. Feels bad. Keenum Future was too much for us.

Also.

Next gen is looking good to me, I'm not expecting it to match PC performance (that is just too unrealistic). But unless you are anal about pixel count, 60fps and 64player matches are all that really matter to me on Battlefield. Final we get an actual BF experience.

I had a dream we lost to the Texans 31-19. Feels bad. Keenum Future was too much for us.

Also.

Next gen is looking good to me, I'm not expecting it to match PC performance (that is just too unrealistic). But unless you are anal about pixel count, 60fps and 64player matches are all that really matter to me on Battlefield. Final we get an actual BF experience.

I dont know if there is any truth to it but someone in one of the BF4 threads that the framerate in the mp for the PS4 was unstable and fluctuated a lot from 60 fps down to 40 fps. Not sure if you are one of those people bothered by that, but I hate when it changes suddenly in a game and makes it feel like the game is chugging.

h1nch

I dont know if there is any truth to it but someone in one of the BF4 threads that the framerate in the mp for the PS4 was unstable and fluctuated a lot from 60 fps down to 40 fps. Not sure if you are one of those people bothered by that, but I hate when it changes suddenly in a game and makes it feel like the game is chugging.

It definitely dips in places as observed on the DF videos. As long as its above 30 it usually doesn't bother me.

I'm actually impressed they were even able to hit 50. All previous DICE games on console were lucky to hold steady at 30fps.

I'm satisfied with the PS4's graphical performance with regards to BF4. I have a feeling they'll be able to hit an even higher graphical target with the next major BF release, assuming the next gen consoles take a similar graphical trajectory to the previous gen.

Tom Penny

NBA trade deadline is so much better. Indy made the only big impact trade this year while the Pats get a defensive player from the great Eagles D. Yay. Pats should resign Mesko before Allen gets worn out from punting too often.

It definitely dips in places as observed on the DF videos. As long as its above 30 it usually doesn't bother me.

I'm actually impressed they were even able to hit 50. All previous DICE games on console were lucky to hold steady at 30fps.

I'm satisfied with the PS4's graphical performance with regards to BF4. I have a feeling they'll be able to hit an even higher graphical target with the next major BF release, assuming the next gen consoles take a similar graphical trajectory to the previous gen.

Oh it definitely looks great, some of the gifs are just crazy. I have BF3 on both PS3 and PC and it is jarring how much worse the console version looks. I guess we should all be happy that the console versions look close at all to the PC version. Hopefully you are right and some of the problems are just from rushing for launch, and BF5 on consoles will be flawless.

Fox318

I guess we are sticking with the WR we have...oh well season is over anyways.

This is how the jets sneak into the playoffs.

vs.Saints
@Bills
@Ravens
vs.Dolphins
vs.Raiders
@Panthers
vs.Browns
@Dolphins

Saints is a toss up but they should win every game after that.

Raiders and Panthers are the only slightly scary teams.

Spinluck

Goddammit!! Oh well, we'll see.

NBA trade deadline is so much better. Indy made the only big impact trade this year while the Pats get a defensive player from the great Eagles D. Yay. Pats should resign Mesko before Allen gets worn out from punting too often.

He is a fat pig who can take up space in the middle. Thats what we need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom