• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 9 |OT| - Doin' It 2003 Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

WedgeX

Banned
Lions are on bye. Let the magic healing of Nate Burleson's arm commence! Too bad about Broyles.

And updates!

if719HBuA9BYc.png

ibul161xzmKTG2.jpg

Some brutal pictures from Sunday.

iIUkAzJwBxHXa.jpg

iblrzUVY7TRGIK.jpg

Use this as you will.

ibsZdsMF0svNbl.jpg

And for Kas.

iej356wWSJxWb.jpg

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
There is no Football fixture harder to watch from a distance than Seattle/St. Louis away.

From the kitchen I kept forgetting Seattle's away uniform looks like their St. Louis' home uniform and the score ticker says SEA STL.

So I had a few more heart attacks than just that final goal line drive.

Titanfall exclusive to 360, One and ****PC****.
Easy choice.:D

That's if I even bother with it. I'm not big into competitive online multiplayer shooters so it's not something I was ever going to jump at despite it looking fantastic.

Good "get" for Microsoft in the long run if it does remain exclusive though. It's going to be an extremely popular new IP.

Godslay

Banned
Titanfall exclusive to 360, One and PC.

WELP.

IM GETTING AN XBONE

Pretty much locks me in for a Xbone as my initial choice. As well as Crimson Dragoon. As far as PC, not very many of my friends PC game. So can't see that changing with this. Is the price of xbl the same?

Fantomex

I'm not getting a console this year. Gonna wait for a great deal to come by. I'm running out of room in my living room. 360, Wii U, PS3, DVR, Sound Receiver. It would be helpful if one of the new consoles was backwards compatible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom