• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

Spinluck

1) Congrats, Colts GAF. You were the better team on the field today. Both teams took turns looking like crap.

2) I won't make excuses for the injuries changing the game. We all know they did, but that's football. No use sitting around and playing the "what if" game.

3) Alex Smith played a hell of a game. I didn't know he had that in him. Totally impressed me. That's my QB.

4) Andy Reid gets love for taking a 2-14 team, almost flipping our record the next year, and bringing new life to a football town that was in the dumps. We overachieved this year...then flew too close to the sun.

5) Andy Reid's timeout calls this game were laughably bad. Laughably. Coming out of a timeout we...call our final timeout? Wasted the previous two, as well, in routine situations that made no sense. We still would have lost, but that's inexcusable.

6) Our D was just not good. We have tons of individual talent, but it's time to bring in a new scheme (more zone looks instead of all man) and a new D coordinator.

GG man, fucking tough loss man, but better season for you guys than last year.

I don't think Reid did as bad as a job as some think. We just got incredibly lucky.

It was 4 down territory, he was trying to use a high percentage play to set up a much more manageable 4th down.

And the timeout meant exactly dick. They had 2 minutes from the 45, not 20 seconds.

They should have run the 4th down play before the two minute warning. No excuses.

Top Bottom