• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

Foles didn't respond very well to pressure from Dallas's defense and I know we can generate more rush than they can. Obviously stopping McCoy would be a challenge, but so would stopping Lacy-Starks. I guess I would just trust Rodgers to play better than Foles would.

Eagles D isn't that great (they got eviscerated by Orton), although you're right Packers have one of the worst playoff defenses I have ever seen.

The Niners may very well be the best team in these playoffs, I really want no part of them until the NFC Championship.

CK didn't handle out defense well in the game earlier in the year. That's why they don't worry me as much.

We're not going to outscore a team like Philly in a scoring fight.

eznark

Banned
No question about Watkins, gives no fucks, he's leaving out there. Like I said a few days ago, he'll run around you or through you, makes no difference to him, he just wants to get it done.

One thing you have to like about Evans is that he constantly had to improvise because of Manziel. No quit in Manziel, so there was no quit in Evans, you're always alive when Manziel scrambles, so he worked his way back to the ball a ton. He'll have a different QB in the NFL though.

How did Tajh look yesterday? I was driving and listening on the radio. Sounded pretty fucking gutsy like always.

Thisb is what I'm hoping for as a pats fan. The longer the pats can avoid legitimate qbs the better but on the other hand pats defense isn't very good this season. Really hard to gauge this pats team
Belicheck will have them ready, and Brady is still smart. I hate them, but they are good and always ready to play.

Kusagari

AFC Championship will be the Chargers vs. Pats with the Chargers finally getting revenge for their horrible playoff losses to the Pats.

Godslay

Banned
Broncos-GAF, I'm scared.

Yes!, Fight and you may die. Run and you will live at least awhile. And dying in your bed many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance, to come back here as young men and tell our enemies that they may take our lives but they will never take our freedom!

- Rob Schneider

Pierre Thomas would've housed that.

Where are the Saints fans? What happened to cajun? Am I going to have to take one for the team here?

Top Bottom