• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

Godslay

Banned
Sorry, you guys need to play the Chargers. If the Bungles walk into Foxboro, that means Brady goes uncontested to the AFC CG again. The Chargers must win so the Colts can weaken the Pats.

The goal of the AFC playoffs, as ever, is for the Pats to be defeated. If that means Denver goes down as collateral damage by the Phillip Rivers pain train, so be it

I would just like to see the Pats come to Mile High in a AFC CG game. We've played so many games in Foxboro, I'd like to see them play us at home. We have to get there first though.

Don't know if it was posted but..

Luckhappy.gif

I would just like to see the Pats come to Mile High in a AFC CG game. We've played so many games in Foxboro, I'd like to see them play us at home. We have to get there first though.
I would enjoy that as well!

I'm just scared it's going to be Indy vs NE for the AFC CG. I don't think Indy will win that game.

I don't give a shit about the Colts or the Chiefs but man that was quite a game. I guess I was sorta pulling for the Colts since I don't like Alex Smith.

Congrats Colts

LJ11

It's my worry with Evans and Benjamin, and why I love Sammy Watkins. Give me the guy who always wants it

No question about Watkins, gives no fucks, he's leaving out there. Like I said a few days ago, he'll run around you or through you, makes no difference to him, he just wants to get it done.

One thing you have to like about Evans is that he constantly had to improvise because of Manziel. No quit in Manziel, so there was no quit in Evans, you're always alive when Manziel scrambles, so he worked his way back to the ball a ton. He'll have a different QB in the NFL though.

Ehhh. Eagles offense scares me. The dbag can't handle physical defenses. GB is meh. Won a bad division and has a horrible defense.

Foles didn't respond very well to pressure from Dallas's defense and I know we can generate more rush than they can. Obviously stopping McCoy would be a challenge, but so would stopping Lacy-Starks. I guess I would just trust Rodgers to play better than Foles would.

Eagles D isn't that great (they got eviscerated by Orton), although you're right Packers have one of the worst playoff defenses I have ever seen.

The Niners may very well be the best team in these playoffs, I really want no part of them until the NFC Championship.

Top Bottom