• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

thanks for admitting friend. just wait another week and these will be on sale half off.

68hhuF9.jpg

super-bowl-shirts-patriots-19-0.jpg

Don't worry I'm sure one these kids have grown up and is more than willing to donate one to you.

Or maybe a Uggs doggy vest is more your style?

JCizzle

Will be interesting to see how many snaps these players need to sit before getting over their injuries and come back in

Gata, Milchjon and myself don't live there. But most other Pats gaffers do. Now how many of Packers-Gaf live in Wisconson? And how many Broncos fans in Denver?

The Broncos are a regional team. They are the only team in the Mountain time zone so there are tons of fans between New Mexico, Wyoming , Utah, Nevada and Montana. Fly-over's team and proud of it.

I live in Denver btw.

Live and let live I guess.

I would not let the Manning brothers live if I had the choice. They caused me nothing but pain.

:jnc at chop a tree

Virginia is a horrible place for NFL fans. What, you expect me to root for the Skins or something? They don't even play in VA!

When I was five I asked my dad to buy me a Chiefs hoodie. They didn't have any so he got me a Dolphins one. Boom, a lifelong is born.

Imagine if they only had Browns hoodies.

Love the rampant philly fan hate, go ahead and eat the crap the media feeds you.

I remember when the Phils won the world series in 08. So much delicious salt.

Bread

Banned
Love the rampant philly fan hate, go ahead and eat the crap the media feeds you.

I remember when the Phils won the world series in 08. So much delicious salt.
i remember the stupid drawing you made after the eagles beat the cowboys

i feel the hate is deserved

Top Bottom