• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

Undertaker comin
iXKo35kA1Dl0C.jpg

eznark

Banned
if its an automatic first down and 15 yards i don't think so. Not for most of the PI calls which are generally ticky tack plays. Also why isn't this move prevalent in college?

Because defensive backs in college suck so much that they can't catch up to receivers to drag them down.

eznark

Banned
Good thing the Revolution burned that time out on third down at the start of the half. That led to a revolutionary punt. Great move.

Just got back from the Colts game. Absolutely fucking wild, loudest building I've ever been in.

High as a kite right now, one of the best games I've ever seen, and easily the best guy I've seen live. Place was a crypt at halftime, and after the Mathis strip sack, the place was absolutely electric from there on out.

Go Colts!

Spinluck

Colts NEW idiot kicker NSFW

That's my punter.

Just got back from the Colts game. Absolutely fucking wild, loudest building I've ever been in.

High as a kite right now, one of the best games I've ever seen, and easily the best guy I've seen live. Place was a crypt at halftime, and after the Mathis strip sack, the place was absolutely electric from there on out.

Go Colts!
Glad you had a great time, so lucky you got to see an amazing game!

#jealous

Top Bottom