• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

Just got back from the Colts game. Absolutely fucking wild, loudest building I've ever been in.

High as a kite right now, one of the best games I've ever seen, and easily the best guy I've seen live. Place was a crypt at halftime, and after the Mathis strip sack, the place was absolutely electric from there on out.

Go Colts!

Did a lot of people leave at the half?

Oozer3993

Way to go Eagles. You gave the Saints their first road playoff win. I hope you're happy. You lost against a dome team in weather under 35 degrees. Before this, those teams were 3-22. That's a worse winning percentage than the Browns.

How's they get a pic of Bob?

ku-medium.jpg

Godslay

Banned
For fun I would like to see the ball either coughed up, or Jackson taking one to the house. Probably won't happen though.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Eagles need to let them score.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Objectively I see no reason not to try to let them score unless you think they'll go down at the 1 when you try let them score.

Top Bottom