• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

Did a lot of people leave at the half?

Surprisingly not. People were pretty down, and then when Luck threw the INT coming out the half and KC scored, you could kinda feel that people where one more play to point them to the exits. But once they scored the first TD, it got the crowd back into it.

A father and son combo sat by us who drove all the way from KC to see the game. I tell ya, the looks on their face for the last quarter and a half, I felt bad for them. They were good people, but looked like a loved one was dying in front of them.

gcubed

Well, they were playing with house money in my mind. Their defense is just terrible and will be the main focus in the offseason ... At least they have a quarterback. Good luck in Seattle New Orleans

Well eagles did better than I thought they would. Need a better defense and to mature a bit more on offense.

Gonna enjoy seeing the Seahawks make Brees cry like a bitch next week.

brentech

theres nothing like that moment when the whole team thinks you're given a gimmie kick. this dude will probably hang himself if he misses this

Top Bottom