• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

simples

Banned
Best defensive player (this year) in the NFL plays on their squad.

Their offense is not fueled by Hilton, it's fueled by Luck. All his WRs made plays yesterday, Hilton just happened to break the big plays, as well as Brown. The catalyst being Luck. If he eliminates the turnovers that they had yesterday that game is completely different. I doubt they give it up 4 times again.

They've beat the Broncos, Seahawks, Niners. If they show up, they can beat anyone including the Pats. I wouldn't sleep on them.

Nice drive Bengals.

only a Denver coward is afraid of the colts

eznark

Banned
Dalton is one of the most enjoyable quarterbacks to watch because on the same drive he can be Gabbert tier and Rodgers tier. It's amazing and ridiculous.

JABEE

Dalton is one of the most enjoyable quarterbacks to watch because on the same drive he can be Gabbert tier and Rodgers tier. It's amazing and ridiculous.
As Bob mentioned, there is a thin line between success and utter failure. Andy Dalton straddles that line.

simples

Banned
this game is so meaningless I forgot it was a early start. buncha non threats

put the NFC scrubs on ice on already, I wanna see frozen dicks

eznark

Banned
As Bob mentioned, there is a thin line between success and utter failure. Andy Dalton straddles that line.

Yeah, but that's how you would describe someone like Romo or Cutler. Dalton is different. It's not that sometimes he fails. It's that sometimes it's like he has totally forgotten how to throw a football or even what football is. Then the next play he throws a 55 yard strike in stride to AJ.

Patriots7

Best defensive player (this year) in the NFL plays on their squad.

Their offense is not fueled by Hilton, it's fueled by Luck. All his WRs made plays yesterday, Hilton just happened to break the big plays, as well as Brown. The catalyst being Luck. If he eliminates the turnovers that they had yesterday that game is completely different. I doubt they give it up 4 times again.

They've beat the Broncos, Seahawks, Niners. If they show up, they can beat anyone including the Pats. I wouldn't sleep on them.

Nice drive Bengals.
Didn't all three of those games have Reggie Wayne?

I'm not knocking the Colts, but they are the easier team for the Pats to beat.

Cincy completely shut down the Pats offense the last time we played. Cincy also has more offensive weapons that I don't think our defense can contain.

If Dalton eliminates sloppy plays, then your exact same thing could be applied to him.

nateeasy

Banned
He started the legend of JJ. Go Bengals!

jj-watt-2.gif

:(

Revolver

Paul Kuharsky ‏@PaulKuharskyNFL

Per @mortreport, Quinn looks like top candidate for @Titans, could have Mularkey as OC. Per me, Mularkey was way uptight as #Jaguars coach.

I'm not sold on Dan Quinn. He's been Seattle's DC for just one year and inherited a pretty good unit. I'd rather they go after Gregg Roman if they're going the coordinator route. But I'd be willing to give him a chance.

I do not want Mike Mularkey though. Just no.

Top Bottom