• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

Drakeon

I'm not sold on Dan Quinn. He's been Seattle's DC for just one year and inherited a pretty good unit. I'd rather they go after Gregg Roman if they're going the coordinator route. But I'd be willing to give him a chance.

I do not want Mike Mularkey though. Just no.
I'd also rather they go with Greg Roman.

Kaep don't give a fuck about the frozen tundra. That defense is toast
1507963_10151798527151875_50269494_n.jpg

Bread

Banned
i don't know about that, the ball was sliding out of his hands and the ground helped to maintain control while he was out of bounds.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I know that I've been eating this thinner than ketchup cinnamonny condiment for 5 years and while it's delicious...it ain't chili.

Yeah, it's not 'chili' proper but damn good regardless. Get a hot dog and some cheese, think I'll go make some from the can at the half now.

Godslay

Banned
Didn't all three of those games have Reggie Wayne?

I'm not knocking the Colts, but they are the easier team for the Pats to beat.

Cincy completely shut down the Pats offense the last time we played. Cincy also has more offensive weapons that I don't think our defense can contain.

If Dalton eliminates sloppy plays, then your exact same thing could be applied to him.

They've made due without Reggie, just as the Pats have minus Gronk. Colts might be a better matchup for the Pats, over the Bengals. All I'm saying is dismiss the Colts at your own peril, as long as you have a guy like Luck under Center they can beat anyone imo.

squicken

Yeah, but that's how you would describe someone like Romo or Cutler. Dalton is different. It's not that sometimes he fails. It's that sometimes it's like he has totally forgotten how to throw a football or even what football is. Then the next play he throws a 55 yard strike in stride to AJ.

Jones, but yep

JABEE

Yeah, but that's how you would describe someone like Romo or Cutler. Dalton is different. It's not that sometimes he fails. It's that sometimes it's like he has totally forgotten how to throw a football or even what football is. Then the next play he throws a 55 yard strike in stride to AJ.
Aaron Rodgers Dalton looks to be throwing the ball right now.

I usually only see Dalton on RedZone. Do you like him even with all of his inconsistent stretches?

Top Bottom