• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
They didn't go to this game. Kroger's had to give away tickets.

Ah, good. I did not realize that. I would have taken a ticket. I really do hope that things get shaken up in Cincy. I would LOVE to have a competitive football team.

Bread

Banned
Mech
fedora-nod-o.gif

eznark

Banned
Given Whisenhunt's ability to turn all the turnovers and field position into 20 whole points I can see why Detroit is enamored.

Turnstile

Well, now we get to see if week 15 was what I thought it was.

Peyton played like garbage against a division rival . I doubt that will happen twice in a row with just a few weeks between games.

I am looking forward to it. Denver has been looking forward to this game since that cold day last year

linkboy

Mariucci for the niners had it happen to him, Schottenheimer ? Can't think of many, some reason I keep thinking lovie smith?

And Mooch shouldn't have been fired, they lost to the 2002 Buccaneers, one of the best defenses ever.

Although he was fired more because Terry Donahue was a fucking moron.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Mariucci for the niners had it happen to him, Schottenheimer ? Can't think of many, some reason I keep thinking lovie smith?

Lovie went 10-6 but they missed the playoffs and he got axed. Mariucci did get axed after making the playoffs and losing in the first round.

And yeah Dungy was another one too. Got fired after getting destroyed back to back years in the playoffs.

Bread

Banned
that's grounds for de-modding guys, don't encourage wes to do such illegal activity. lunchbox's dad would take it up with evilore and wes would be gone forever. is that what you really want?

Godslay

Banned
Peyton played like garbage against a division rival . I doubt that will happen twice in a row with just a few weeks between games.

I am looking forward to it. Denver has been looking forward to this game since that cold day last year

Just felt like the game when we played the Phins prior to playing them again in the playoffs in 98. Turnout might be different, but it felt eerie similar.

Pats fans can't be happy to see the Colts instead of this fraudulent Bengals team

That's the sad shit, though, man.

They WEREN'T fraudulent. They beat the Pats, the Colts, the Chargers, and the Packers. All playoff teams.

Fraudulent would be the Chiefs, who didn't beat anybody of consequence.

Drakeon

Lovie went 10-6 but they missed the playoffs and he got axed. Mariucci did get axed after making the playoffs and losing in the first round.

And yeah Dungy was another one too. Got fired after getting destroyed back to back years in the playoffs.
Incorrect, we beat the Giants in an epic come back. Then we got humiliated by the Buccaneers.

Top Bottom