• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

Pats fans can't be happy to see the Colts instead of this fraudulent Bengals team

We lost to the Bengals at the start of the season. Sure it's a completely different game, but still.

At least the Colts showed that you can score on them, just need to make it happen now. It'll be a close game, that can go either way. I will not enjoy myself.

linkboy

Lovie went 10-6 but they missed the playoffs and he got axed. Mariucci did get axed after making the playoffs and losing in the first round.

And yeah Dungy was another one too. Got fired after getting destroyed back to back years in the playoffs.

It was the second round. The first round that year was the Wildcard comeback against the Giants (the blown PI call at the end).

Mooch was fired because he wanted more say in personnel and Terry Donahue, one of the worst GM's in SF history, took that as Mooch trying to take his job, so he got York to fire him.

One of the worst decisions the 49ers made, and one of the main reasons why they sucked for 10 years.

MechDX

mrhockeypantz_1_.jpg

Someone avatarize this for me. Just the thing on the right side

eznark

Banned
Remember when Aldon Smith escaped a suspension for multiple felonies by taking a vacation?

Packers playing against the Niners and the NFL today. SHOCK THE WORLD!

cdyhybrid

Lambeau Field is heated right? So they won't be playing on concrete? Or will it not even matter when it's that cold?

P.S. This airhead Jack in the Box chick is the GOAT of 2014 NFL Playoff commercial chicks.

Eleuin

If the packers by less than 3 possessions I'll be shocked.

Also duff you better pray they don't pull off an upset because this avatar Narag sent me is pretty...something.

Top Bottom