• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

Hunter S.

Peyton played like garbage against a division rival . I doubt that will happen twice in a row with just a few weeks between games.

I am looking forward to it. Denver has been looking forward to this game since that cold day last year

51 degrees is the estimate for Sunday. Sounds great!

Turnstile

Just felt like the game when we played the Phins prior to playing them again in the playoffs in 98. Turnout might be different, but it felt eerie similar.
We need to get you back to a Denver game and get some Mile High Magic back in your blood stream. :p

Any team can beat another in the playoffs. In my opinion, it just who gets amped up enough and plays tough. I feel it doesn't matter Denvers opponent because they (and we) are excited to play football

rivrawr.gif

RAWR

Yes. It was all thanks to your great play.

Looks like we are playing San Diego for a this time. Feels like basketball playing them again. Denver should play better this time around having Welker and JT back, and not having a quick turn around on a Thursday night game. Playing a divisional rival has its advantages and disadvantages, hopefully Denver will come out swinging!

Godslay

Banned
We need to get you back to a Denver game and get some Mile High Magic back in your blood stream. :p

Any team can beat another in the playoffs. In my opinion, it just who gets amped up enough and plays tough. I feel it doesn't matter Denvers opponent because they (and we) are excited to play football

In 98 Fins beat Denver Week 16, Denver beat Fins in the playoffs. Schlereth spoke at length about that Week 16 game. I wish I could find a recording of it as it was on the radio. Guess we'll have to see if it confirms what Schlereth spoke about and my suspicion as to how that game played out. I'll just keep it to myself for now I guess.

I believe in the team.

Top Bottom