• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

Fantomex

I haven't had to watch FOX in a long time. Everything this network does is terrible.
The HD quality looks like shit, the "talent" fucking sucks and they still use that fucking robot.
All these shows during commercials look like trash for the dumbest people in america.

This game better be good.

But don't you like joe buck the voice of America. Hehe

I can't stand this stupid Verizon commercial with the rocker want to punch my TV

yuraya

Aaron Rodgers or bust. He has to carry the team on his back if they are going to win. I think niners got this but I am still rooting for packers. Weather should be even colder in 2nd half once the sun starts going away.

Turnstile

In 98 Fins beat Denver Week 16, Denver beat Fins in the playoffs. Schlereth spoke at length about that Week 16 game. I wish I could find a recording of it as it was on the radio. Guess we'll have to see if it confirms what Schlereth spoke about and my suspicion as to how that game played out. I'll just keep it to myself for now I guess.

I believe in the team.

I know what you mean by patterns. I feel them as well. I believe in my horrible white Reebok shoes with the Broncos emblem on them that my mom gave me one year. If I'm not wearing them, and Denver isn't doing well, I feel it's because I didn't wear them (didn't wear them at the Ravens game last year btw)

I don't have a feeling for the championship game, but I feel Denver is up for the divisional game in a big way

ESPN Stats & Info ‏@ESPNStatsInfo 59s
Dalton completed more passes to the Chargers defense (two) than A.J. Green (one) in the second half.

RBH

I haven't had to watch FOX in a long time. Everything this network does is terrible.
The HD quality looks like shit, the "talent" fucking sucks and they still use that fucking robot.
All these shows during commercials look like trash for the dumbest people in america.

This game better be good.

Good thing that this year's Super Bowl is on FOX too!

*cries*

I wish every Super Bowl was on NBC.

Fuck the Bengals. Get rid of Lewis since he's taken them as far as they can go. Fuck that we're probably losing Zimmer this year. Fuck the o-line playing the shittiest game they've played all year today in the playoffs but most importantly, fuck soul-less inconsistent gingers that choke every single chance that he can get.

I'm getting another drink.

This lemon yogurt is pretty good.

MechDX

#Sleeveless:
Cobb
Nelson
Lacy
Kuhn
D.Jones
Neal
Mulumba
Shields