• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

831988037.jpg

Thanks! I would let her buy me a diner.

Alex Flanagan has a linebackers jaw.

She reminds me of Tom.

Draconian

I'm taking the "i ain't even mad" approach to this game. I feel like we're lucky to be here and this defense has been garbage, so I'm not seeing any reason why I'd expect them to be good now? I have zero expectations for this game.

dkeane

I haven't had to watch FOX in a long time. Everything this network does is terrible.
The HD quality looks like shit, the "talent" fucking sucks and they still use that fucking robot.
All these shows during commercials look like trash for the dumbest people in america.

This game better be good.

Oozer3993

Prediction for this game: Phil Dawson will make at least one crazy difficult field goal. He might even outdo the 52 yard one he hit in a blizzard against the Bills in 2007.

Fuck the Bengals. Get rid of Lewis since he's taken them as far as they can go. Fuck that we're probably losing Zimmer this year. Fuck the o-line playing the shittiest game they've played all year today in the playoffs but most importantly, fuck soul-less inconsistent gingers that choke every single chance that he can get.

I'm getting another drink.

"@ArmandoSalguero: So team Dolphins beat (San Diego) wins playoff game against team Dolphins beat (Cincy) ..."

"@ArmandoSalguero: ... And next week team Dolphins beat (Indy) plays in divisional round against team Dolphins beat (Pats)."

yup

Top Bottom