• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

bACY69L.gif

This is the stupid shit that Roman comes up with and why he's a terrible OC (besides the fact that he has no rhythem to his play calling or calls the wrong plays at the wrong time and doesn't adjust to what a defense is doing).

This is like when you play some random asshole in Madden who just keeps audibling trying to abuse the AI.

eznark

Banned
Those Lacy runs should absolutely be flagged. He is beyond the first level and attacking with his helmet.

That said, keep fucking em up!!

Drakeon

The Panthers and I've been posting the entire season and I can dig up posts from our two win season as well if you want me to.
If you say so bud. I recognize avatars and I don't remember yours. I know Grover and Bowser, didn't know there were any other Panthers fans.

linkboy

already assuming you'll even beat GB and then the Panthers after?

:lol

I hate 9ers fans.

You do realize that Seattle is in the NFC West, and the 49ers will play them there next year.

He's 100% correct, as long as the 49ers keep doing their stupid motion shit, they're going to have trouble beating Seattle there.

Top Bottom