• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

rando14

Someone fire off that Lacy Pokemon gif. He's clowning Sitner.

iw0lLMrwhLED8.gif

Gonna lead his team to the NFC championships!!

Where's the best place to keep track of a game? I'm in Australia and want to watch or just follow the 49ers & Green Bay game, but haven't followed NFL for years, so i'm sure there's a much better way of doing it in this modern internet age we have goin' on right here.

If you say so bud. I recognize avatars and I don't remember yours. I know Grover and Bowser, didn't know there were any other Panthers fans.

I just changed mine for RPJ. Have mostly had an NHL one and a variation of it lately.

Think I had a newton one last season though.

Now if it gets below zero, is there a legitimate concern for frostbite with the bozos that don't bother to cover exposed skin?

Playing in the cold is rough. Stiff as fuck.

Where's the best place to keep track of a game? I'm in Australia and want to watch or just follow the 49ers & Green Bay game, but haven't followed NFL for years, so i'm sure there's a much better way of doing it in this modern internet age we have goin' on right here.

No espn there? I mean the channel. Other alternatives i know are all illegal and kind of suck.

Top Bottom