• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

Spinluck

Weather should be fine for IND vs NE.

Luck is a cro-magnon caveman bastard.

He can survive any climate change, and migrate to the other side of the planet on foot.

I live in central florida, and it was 32 here like yesterday and I was able to walk outside in my undies, that shouldn't be shit for them.

Godslay

Banned
That is true, but Fraudgers is guaranteed to make the playoffs every year in the horrible NFCN. He is going to have way more chances to pad that stat. Foles might not even be a starter in another year or 2.

So all I'm hearing is that he has the potential to go down in history as the perfect one and done playoff QB and as the Eagles QB. Goddamn, what a loser.

:)

Just giving you a hard time. I can't change Manning's history, nor do I know his future.

Bread

Banned

He can survive any climate change, and migrate to the other side of the planet on foot.

I live in central florida, and it was 32 here like yesterday and I was able to walk outside in my undies, that shouldn't be shit for them.

that explains a lot

That's one hell of a description :jnc

zk4.0_standard_400.0.gif

NINERS!!

*slaps hands with 9ers gaf*

So all I'm hearing is that he has the potential to go down in history as the perfect one and done playoff QB and as the Eagles QB. Goddamn, what a loser.

:)

Just giving you a hard time. I can't change Manning's history, nor do I know his future.

Dammit god I was trying to troll EZ because of all the shit he talks about the Eagles. I have nothing against Manning at all. I hope you guys make it out of the AFC this year.

On Bortles, it's not like he popped out of nowhere. His names been out there for awhile, I think most people just assumed he wouldn't come out at the beginning of the season. A lot of people had him as a top 10 in the 2015 draft.

LJ11

What pick do the Bills have? And what guys are you aiming for right now?

Who knows what these morons do? I think OT or WR/TE, deep WR class though. I think they want to shore up the OL, add a big receiving threat, and add to the front 7.

Need a QB too but they won't admit their mistake this soon.

Disappointing.

Such a winnable game.

Top 3 Losers Lose moments:
- Hyde not holding onto INT
- McCarthy's goal line playcalling
- Not kicking onsides

Slurmer

Banned
I'm not sweating next week at all. Saints already got clobbered by Seattle once and have already been embarrassed by them in the playoffs not that long ago, so we're not breaking new ground. If New Orleans does win, then I hope its Carolina, and then vs New England in the SB. Not expecting that, just might as well make up for the worst losses of the season.

Duke fan AND Saints fan? Ugh..

Patriots7

They've won more playoff games than the Pats and Broncos thus far, so what's not to like?
San Diego used to terrify back in the first 3-4 years of Turner's career. I haven't been as frightened by them in any of the games that I've watched this season. They capitalized on Dalton's mistakes this week, and were a missed field goal away from not even making the playoffs (playing against a KC team that was resting a lot of its starters).

Honestly, the only thing I feel is that I really wish we had gotten Allen instead of Dobson like the rumor goes.

You think they can go back into Denver and beat the Broncos again? I don't.

Bread

Banned

Who knows what these morons do? I think OT or WR/TE, deep WR class though. I think they want to shore up the OL, add a big receiving threat, and add to the front 7.

Need a QB too but they won't admit their mistake this soon.
you guys definitely need to go OL first round, i kind of liked manuel the first time he played against the pats. i want to see him go through another season before you guys admit defeat.

Both! We have a big crew for Rust. PA I'd say wait on.
great! i'll be on rust in a few minutes if you want to play

Top Bottom