• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

I really have no high faith in any of the QBs in this class. I like Teddy and Bortles, but I still don't think they'll be anything special. I just hope Jesus Hoyer will return.

I'd settle for Carr if he slips to the second round. or drafting a 1st round QB and letting them sit a year behind Hoyer seems to be the plan. God I hope he can stay healthy.

Wes

venison crêpe
Wes if you want Mocks every week, check out Walterfootball. Two different drafts every week. Ones a live mock, and they actually give in depth explanations for picks. My favorite draft related site besides nfldraftcountdown

Yeah I check Walter weekly too for my sins.

BigAT

Sports Human ‏@sportshuman 36s
Reminder:Malzahn once had McFadden, Felix Jones and Peyton Hillis in the same backfield at Arkansas but Nutt wouldn't let him call plays
Retweeted by Andy Staples

What a crazy fucking backfield. I didn't know they had Hillis too.

Everyone knows that Ronnie Brown and Cadillac Williams were together in the backfield at Auburn, but it was actually a trio with Brandon Jacobs until he transferred. Crazy group of RBs for one team to have.

Greg

Only reason I'm watching this is because this lady I'm interested in goes to Auburn, and I'd like to have a conversation piece besides the ESPN regurgitation.
if she's entertained by this game, you could talk about paint drying and still hold her attention

cdyhybrid

Everyone knows that Ronnie Brown and Cadillac Williams were together in the backfield at Auburn, but it was actually a trio with Brandon Jacobs until he transferred. Crazy group of RBs for one team to have.

That's pretty crazy too.

Only reason I'm watching this is because this lady I'm interested in goes to Auburn, and I'd like to have a conversation piece besides the ESPN regurgitation.

Maybe she'll be DTF after the big win!

Wes if you want Mocks every week, check out Walterfootball. Two different drafts every week. Ones a live mock, and they actually give in depth explanations for picks. My favorite draft related site besides nfldraftcountdown
Edit: main draft is updated every Tuesday on Walter

I did not know about this. Thanks :D

brentech

This is an actual Harbs quote?
"But, in a playoff game, to beat the elements, to beat the opposing team, to beat the opposing crowd, just nothing quite makes you feel like a man like that, that I've found."
Nothing?.... Nothing?

he said that HE has found. we dont know if he has ever given a rim job while getting a rim job while fucking a 3rd girl who is also eating out the first girl getting a rim job and then a 4th girl is sucking your balls

colinlol.gif

Top Bottom