• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

I just ran around my back yard to experience -33 with the windchill

DAMN, that's cold

Had to get gas before work before it froze up on me. Didn't matter if I turned away from the wind, it was turning my ears into ice. As soon as the tank was full I tore the pump out and practically dove back inside my car. That shit HURT.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
To be entirely honest, I really wish NFL commentators allowed themselves to actually talk football more. Everything is turned into cliche, generality, and coach speak.

Tebow will show us the light.

cdyhybrid

he said that HE has found. we dont know if he has ever given a rim job while getting a rim job while fucking a 3rd girl who is also eating out the first girl getting a rim job and then a 4th girl is sucking your balls

So crushing Jim Schwartz's manhood on TV didn't do much for him? That's a damn shame!

Greg

Had to get gas before work before it froze up on me. Didn't matter if I turned away from the wind, it was turning my ears into ice. As soon as the tank was full I tore the pump out and practically dove back inside my car. That shit HURT.
yeah, it was worse than I thought it would be

Nameless

jeffg.jpg

I don't know why, but Johnny Football looks like the kind of guy who would have been a hardcore racist in the 1930s. He's got that Ty Cobb face.

Maybe he's a hardcore racist in 2014?

I, for one, have never seen him and civil rights activist Jesse Jackson in the same room at the same time. Pretty damning evidence.

To be entirely honest, I really wish NFL commentators allowed themselves to actually talk football more. Everything is turned into cliche, generality, and coach speak.

Got to dumb it down for the audience.

HES A FOOTBALL PLAYER WHO MAKES FOOTBALL PLAYS is just much more accessible for the 75% of people who watch the games on TV but don't really go much further.

Narag

Isn't Mayock known for that or am I misremembering? I rarely get to listen to him.

squicken

Got to dumb it down for the audience.

HES A FOOTBALL PLAYER WHO MAKES FOOTBALL PLAYS is just much more accessible for the 75% of people who watch the games on TV but don't really go much further.

I think this kind of thing is the future. We'll get to choose our camera angles and from a list of commentators. They'll just pay hobos to sit in the stands for ambiance

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
The feed on ESPNEWS is blowing my mind. I want to watch every game like this.

I also want Kevin Sumlin to leave and coach Detroit.

squicken

Not dogging the guy, but Winston isn't Andrew Luck. No one is tanking for this guy. Not as fast. Not as big. And has just a bit of a windup

bionic77

I just ran around my back yard to experience -33 with the windchill

DAMN, that's cold
When I was college one night it was 40 below and my friend got hammered during a long and contentious night of ping pong. He ended up walking back to the dorm in just his shorts. Somehow or another he did not die. Hell he didn't even get sick.

This shit is way overblown. We didn't even get classes canceled.

It did hurt like a bitch being outside but everyone just dealt with it (with lots of drugs and sex).

The feed on ESPNEWS is blowing my mind. I want to watch every game like this.

I also want Kevin Sumlin to leave and coach Detroit.

It's a great idea, but there are too many voices in the room. Everyone's got a comment, but it becomes muddled when they are all trying to speak at the same time during the breaks between plays.

Top Bottom