• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

JABEE

Tebow will set a good example for him. Manziel will beat the Patriots in the playoffs. Johnny Football will get revenge on the Patriots for what they did to his role model a year ago.

Greg

When I was college one night it was 40 below and my friend got hammered during a long and contentious night of ping pong. He ended up walking back to the dorm in just his shorts. Somehow or another he did not die. Hell he didn't even get sick.

This shit is way overblown. We didn't even get classes canceled.

It did hurt like a bitch being outside but everyone just dealt with it (with lots of drugs and sex).
all college kids have a 40 degree booze shield

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
It's a great idea, but there are too many voices in the room. Everyone's got a comment, but it becomes muddled when they are all trying to speak at the same time during the breaks between plays.

Agreed. I'd take 3 instead of 6.

squicken

Dude is just shook, I think that will leave with more playing time. He has all the intangibles you want, and a decent arm. Makes good decisions, too.

I'm staying strictly physical. He's not the athlete Luck is and he has just a bit of a windup. Not as bad as the guy at Stanford, but his mechanics are flawed for a "can't miss" guy

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Somebody may have said it already, but Boston College's coach sounds identical to Louis CK.

This is gonna be you guys next year after we get that big Dix.
tumblr_mz0k8fUbif1srbyoyo1_400.gif

Doomsayer

Plus, he's a rapist, which means he's probably good for 2 rings.

ALLEGED RAPIST. :jnc

I'm staying strictly physical. He's not the athlete Luck is and he has just a bit of a windup. Not as bad as the guy at Stanford, but his mechanics are flawed for a "can't miss" guy

Agreed, I think the throwing motion will get corrected on the next level though. The dude seems like he wants to be great which is more then can be said for the majority of these kids.

Plinko

Matt Millen just seriously asked the panel of coaches if they should go for 2 since they're now up 26-24.

This guy.

The only recent safeties that are the equivalent of that are Earl Thomas and Ed Reed, and Clinton-Dix isn't those guys

imo of course
Look, I know you're jealous of the Dix but there's no need to project like that.

I have my doubts too. He's undersized. I'd rather we get Mosley if he's on the board.

Look, I know you're jealous of the Dix but there's no need to project like that.

I have my doubts too. He's undersized. I'd rather we get Mosley if he's on the board.
Can't afford to draft for need in the 1st. Go best (defensive) player available, and pull the trigger on a trade for a safety in the 2nd or 3rd round if you need to.

Top Bottom