• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

JABEE

Your father has taught you well simples, maybe one day he'll add you as an authorized user to his credit card.

That being said I have some Evian-esque like bottle of swill piss that I can sell you at an elite price of $300 an ounce.
Only $300 an ounce? What do you think he is? A peasant?

Mrbob

Game should of been at noon, at least it would of only been -10 :p

Yeah. Kind of crazy how cold it will be. Schools are already announcing closings on Monday and Tuesday next week already due to the weather.

Should have had the game today really. It is pretty nice outside, perfect football weather.

Fuck the Saints.
I hope DREEEEWW BREEEEEES does that stupid lip licking thing and his tongue gets frozen to his lip.
Nasty bastard.. Do you really gotta lick your hand before you touch the football on every play? As though anyone is gonna want to catch that thing after that.

According to Peyton's wife via Sports Illustrated, that sick man even licks his hands at the dinner table. If the game in Denver is below 60 degrees he'll be in double gloves and spare us his nastiness.

Konka

Banned
says the fool who wants something as sweet as pineapple on his pizza

you disgust me

canadian-bacon.jpg

JABEE

I'm not a fan of Hawaiian Pizza, but I support Konka. There is no need to fight over something as universally enjoyable as Pizza.

MRSA

Banned
So lets say you were on the level of being poor like jakncoke.

How do you suppress your depression:

A) Drink a gallon of boxed wine
B) Drink some of dat Mad Dawg 20/20
C) Scrap up the leftover meth from your neighbor's yard

So lets say you were on the level of being poor like jakncoke.

How do you suppress your depression:

A) Drink a gallon of boxed wine
B) Drink some of dat Mad Dawg 20/20
C) Scrap up the leftover meth from your neighbor's yard
\

The boxed wine for sure.

That way when you go to your job interview the next morning your lips still have a vibrant, reddish-purple glow of youth.

eznark

Banned
Did Tragicomedy really call the Chiefs, the longest undefeated team in the league, an underdog story? Lololol

I do love Andy Reid though.

Godslay

Banned
Crawl back into your hole.

Today, the Chiefs represent truth, justice, and all that's right on this cold, dark place we call planet earth.

Coach of the Year winner, Kool-Aid Reid! The King of Caution, Alex Smith! The True MVP and Best Back in the League, Jamaal Charles! A Once Fearsome Defense That Has Slowly Lost the Respect of Everyone and Will Be Playing with a Huge Chip on Its Shoulder! Eight Pro Bowlers!

We're talking about a team that hasn't won a playoff game since gas cost $1.11 a gallon. 20 freaking years, man!

If you are a Colts fan, cheer for your damn team. Everyone else that appreciates a Cinderella story, that believes in the little guy, that loves the underdog...we welcome you. TODAY, WE'RE ALL CHIEFS FANS!!!

As much as it pains me to say it, Bill Belichick is likely taking coach of the year. Just a gut feeling.

p31728.jpg

Holy shit.

I'm right in that -60 below donut. It was only forecasted to be -27 below, must be with wind.

eznark

Banned
As much as it pains me to say it, Bill Belichick is likely taking coach of the year. Just a gut feeling.

I'm right in that -60 below donut. It was only forecasted to be -27 below, must be with wind.

I think Arians shoukd/will run away with it.

Top Bottom