• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

MRSA

Banned
Since I'm able to poop out solids now, I got myself one of those California burritos. Its got french fries in it, its a confused burrito if you ask me.

He's got you there Konka. If any men know about wearing women's clothes it's Euros.

Euros and handbag enthusiast Bionic.

It what seperates us from you Yanks, who actually wear jorts. Tom Brady is an example to you all.

Undone by JCamp

Obviously I meant domestically located Pats fans. You and milchjon can stay on and maybe one turn towards goodness

You're talking about my bros. Still hurts.

i thought we had something special squicken

Bread, can you help me please, I can't reach the dagger Squicken left in my back.

Bread

Banned
Since I'm able to poop out solids now, I got myself one of those California burritos. Its got french fries in it, its a confused burrito if you ask me.
something's wrong

the MRSA i know would never eat a burrito

WHO ARE YOU

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
something's wrong

the MRSA i know would never eat a burrito

WHO ARE YOU

qfENhnd.jpg

DMczaf

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/01/04/lovie-smith-moving-quickly-to-fill-bucs-staff/

Having the year off apparently gave Lovie Smith the opportunity to assemble a staff for his next job.

The Buccaneers new boss has already officially named offensive coordinator Jeff Tedford, and apparently secured Leslie Frazier to be his defensive coordinator.

Now, a number of other moves are well in the pipleline, if not finished.

According to Alex Marvez of FOX Sports, the Bucs won’t be retaining any of Greg Schiano’s former assistants, and have made progress on a few replacements already.

Marvez also reports that Southern Miss offensive coordinator Marcus Arroyo is lined up as quarterbacks coach, after working with Tedford at Cal.

Smith is also tapping into his network of former Bears assistants.

Rick Stroud of the Tampa Bay Times mentioned that former Bears running backs coach Tim Spencer is lined up for the same job in Tampa, and Brad Biggs of the Chicago Tribune has former special teams coach Kevin O’Dea taking the same job with the Bucs.

FUUUUCK YOUUUUU SCHIANOOOOOOOOOO!

itkfPS4HCJJ65.gif

Drakeon

We are all Colts and Eagles fans today.
Why are we against the Chiefs? Also, I think I'm going to hope the Saints pull a win out their ass, even though I don't expect it. Would like to play the Seahawks in the championship, so they're not fresh off a bye.

Top Bottom