• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/01/04/lovie-smith-moving-quickly-to-fill-bucs-staff/

FUUUUCK YOUUUUU SCHIANOOOOOOOOOO!

itkfPS4HCJJ65.gif

Did he botch that? :LOL

Konka

Banned
I always knew Boomer was an idiot. This just makes it official. Someone tell him how the playoffs work!

Didn't you see that if the Packers make the Super Bowl their spot will automatically be given to an AFC team due to the NFC North.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Didn't you see that if the Packers make the Super Bowl their spot will automatically be given to an AFC team due to the NFC North.

I don't know what I would be more mad about, the fact that we'd miss out on the Super Bowl or the fact that Packers vs. Patriots would be the greatest Super Bowl ever.

I honestly don't care between Colts and Chiefs. I kind of like both teams!

Go Iggles though (because I'd rather play you than the Saints plus Brees is a chocha or whatever they say in Houston)

Because Tragicomedy

Crawl back into your hole.

Today, the Chiefs represent truth, justice, and all that's right on this cold, dark place we call planet earth.

Coach of the Year winner, Kool-Aid Reid! The King of Caution, Alex Smith! The True MVP and Best Back in the League, Jamaal Charles! A Once Fearsome Defense That Has Slowly Lost the Respect of Everyone and Will Be Playing with a Huge Chip on Its Shoulder! Eight Pro Bowlers!

We're talking about a team that hasn't won a playoff game since gas cost $1.11 a gallon. 20 freaking years, man!

If you are a Colts fan, cheer for your damn team. Everyone else that appreciates a Cinderella story, that believes in the little guy, that loves the underdog...we welcome you. TODAY, WE'RE ALL CHIEFS FANS!!!

KaYotiX

Banned
Some of my coworkers are season ticket holders and going to the game Sunday. Glad I'm staying indoors. I think the -50 number is really late Sunday Night though. I think the worst it will get is "only" -30 to -40 by the games end.

Game should of been at noon, at least it would of only been -10 :p

MRSA

Banned
it's not what it is

it's how much you pay for it that makes the drink

Your father has taught you well simples, maybe one day he'll add you as an authorized user to his credit card.

That being said I have some Evian-esque like bottle of swill piss that I can sell you at an elite price of $300 an ounce.

Fuck the Saints.
I hope DREEEEWW BREEEEEES does that stupid lip licking thing and his tongue gets frozen to his lip.
Nasty bastard.. Do you really gotta lick your hand before you touch the football on every play? As though anyone is gonna want to catch that thing after that.

Top Bottom