• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

DID SOMEONE SAY DUJUAN

you are not ready for DuJuan

HELLLLLL YEEAAAHHH

vepg9hG.gif

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Kubiak has to get that job, no?

Edit: forgot about Gase and Del Rio.

bionic77

How was Ben's golf swing this weekend?
He is hurt.

Apparently the last girl was an MMA fighter.

It was serious. He is going to have to miss the bowl.

You are the last man(lol) on your households totem pole behind the cat.
We don't have a cat.

Also I pay for the mortgage and all of the bills.

Weird how degenerates who live off of society or their parents come at me for not being man enough! If only I could live off daddy...

That would be sweet. But if I was pathetic enough to do that at my age I wouldn't be going after other man's manhood. I would just enjoy the mountain dew and play my xbox all day!

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
What about the 49ers for Fox?

cdyhybrid

Keep an eye on Chicago for John Fox per former Panthers GM Marty Hurney earlier today

And this is why the Rooney Rule is necessary.

The league would just keep recycling these fired coaches and new guys would have even less opportunities without the rule.

Bread

Banned
Stennan Pilts @StenPiltsNFL
HC John Fox out in @Broncos, McDaniels in talks to take over. Announcement expected when @Patriots out of playoffs.

whoa

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Russell not that young, Cam is actually younger. Russ stayed at college much longer, but the next 3 years are probably going to be his best. Eventually he's going to lose a step, and be forced to run less. That's when the height problems start... but like CDY said earlier if we can win back to back i don't even care. I'll take 10 dark years for 2 straight SB.

I know that they're more NFL ready, and I know his age, but I meant in his NFL career, it's a different beast. He's only in his 3rd year, I can't say there aren't 3 QBs I'd pick over him right now that's all.

Plinko

HC John Fox out in @Broncos, McDaniels in talks to take over. Announcement expected when @Patriots out of playoffs.

whoa

LOL no.

Fox needs to stay away from Chicago. I don't want that team turning around any time soon.

tmdorsey

This would be hilarious.

EDIT:Damn you Bread!

Also, I'm with that dude on the first page. Seahawk fans are so annoying calling them "The Hawks"

There's only one true professional team named The Hawks.

Bread

Banned
Hue Bellows @HueNFL
Huge RT "@BrondleSpillings HC John Fox out in Denver @Broncos, top candidates include Zefross Moss and Josh McDaniels of @Patriots"'

crazy shit

Pro

Doesn't John Fox leaving basically mean that's it for Peyton? Would Peyton want to go through a whole coaching staff change for one final year? I don't think so.

Plinko

Peter King brought up the idea if Mike Shanahan in Denver.

E: Damn Actstriker, so fast haha!!

Nooooo I spend so much time trolling BG and Kavemen, I can't afford to go back into the darkness!! I've seen the light, I refuse to leave!! ;_;

We can be those smug fans that be like look at our rings! I mean the 49ers/Cowboys fan do it all the time! We can join them!

Bread is worst than Chris Broussard!

Furyous

Broncos need to bring in Tebow as team chaplain. Let him lead team prayer before, during, and after games with a football right next to him. The Cheatriots could use Tim Tebow in this capacity as well. The Cheatriots need a team chaplain to wash away all of the sins from Belicheat and their former tight end currently on trial. By the way, free that tight end currently on trial.

_woLf

Can't believe we've probably seen Peyton play his last NFL game. Broncos dynasty crumbled insanely quickly.

Top Bottom