• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

Wray

This would be hilarious.

EDIT:Damn you Bread!

Also, I'm with that dude on the first page. Seahawk fans are so annoying calling them "The Hawks"

There's only one true professional team named The Hawks.

chicago_blackhawks_1996_symbol.gif

Agreed.

h1nch

As a Broncos fan I liked Fox. I think he's a good coach and I don't blame him for the outcome this season.

As for replacements, the obvious choice would be to stay in house and promote either gase or del rio. I'm kind of indifferent towards those options. I think Kubiak could be a good fit, but not sure what that means regarding Peyton's future.

I would also be OK with a Shanahan reunion as long as he's OK with letting Elway be the GM and sticks to just coaching the team.

Can't believe we've probably seen Peyton play his last NFL game. Broncos dynasty crumbled insanely quickly.

They had really bad timing. Honestly either they or 49ers should of won the SB the year the Ravens won.

Ravens winning was a huge WTF, and now that the Seahawks have fully arrived both of them kind of lost their only shot at it. And in the following years I'm going to assume the Colts will arrive too, Packers will probably stay strong just because Rodgers. Eagles maybe they on the cusp, and so is Dallas. Oh and Arizona is literally one QB away from making it to the top tier of teams.

Pats might finally start to decline, but that window for Denver/49ers are over. Kind of a shame neither of them got a ring these last few years because they were legit really good teams.

Straight George Karl situation with John Fox. Regular season champ, can't deliver in the playoffs.

Sad but true, and the ONE year George Karl made the fucking finals he had to run into a god damn 72-10 Michael Jordan lead team. OKAY GOD THAT'S NOT NICE! Really blew those two baseball years of his... fuck.

Bowser

All signs point to Bears...

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 6m6 minutes ago
The #Bears had been considering a veteran coach to pair with a young GM Ryan Pace. There wasn’t one available. With John Fox, now there is

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 3m3 minutes ago
Early speculation from informed source: Keep an eye on John Fox to Chicago.

Black & Blue Review ‏@BlackBlueReview 59s59 seconds ago
As always, John Fox has something in his pocket.

No Kubes in Denver:

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 5m5 minutes ago
As for the Kubiak speculation, it was no secret what was going on in Denver. I don't think he puts that statement out Sun to change it now

BREAKING : GOODEL RETIRES AS NFL COMMISH STATING : "I GOT MY MONEY LET SOMEBODY ELSE FIX THIS SHIT". LEAGUE WILL ANNOUNCE SHIRTLESS COMMISH DUTCH PATRIOT AS THE NEW LEADER OF THE NFL

Now is the time boys

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Let it go Kas, Let it go.

jAObUUPXY5MHL.JPG

Stafford.png

It still hurts man. I was hanging out with some friends of mine, mainly 49er fans. They were talking about how they came so close to it all 3 years ago and that pain of coming up short when you're right their. One of my buddies said the Kyle Williams muffed punt was the loss that stung that most.

Tom Penny

Fox is out. Manning mutually agrees to part ways and be the Bills QB. Book it..

All this is going to affect their FA's. Money talks but the same money on a team that you know will have a QB that is good for years to come may talk louder..

MechDX

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet · 23s24 seconds ago
The #49ers are expected to meet with and make a final push for #Broncos OC Adam Gase tonight, source said.

Kubiak to Denver.

‏@AdamSchefter
Harbaugh and Fox hired in 2011. 90 combined regular season wins. 7 playoff appearances. 2 Super Bowl appearances, both no longer with team.

JABEE

Give him a break, he was probably 9 when the Eagles lost in the super bowl to the Pats. It broke his little heart and he will never forgive those big bullies.
I was 12. I didn't learn the truth about the Pats until much later.

If speaking the truth about the Pats is wrong, I don't want to be right.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
‏@AdamSchefter
Harbaugh and Fox hired in 2011. 90 combined regular season wins. 7 playoff appearances. 2 Super Bowl appearances, both no longer with team.

You never really leave the circle of shame once you join.

Mike Singletary brought such shame to the Niners that they're stuck there now.

Bread

Banned
I was 12. I didn't learn the truth about the Pats until much later.

If speaking the truth about the Pats is wrong, I don't want to be right.
ahh jabee there there

i want to say something optimistic about the eagles future but i can't seem to think of anything. good luck!

MechDX

Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi · 3m3 minutes ago
NEW INFO: Entire Broncos coaching staff let go. Not just John Fox. All assistants gone according to several players.

HOLY SHIT! Don't fuck with Elway

Tom Penny

Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi · 3m3 minutes ago
NEW INFO: Entire Broncos coaching staff let go. Not just John Fox. All assistants gone according to several players.

HOLY SHIT! Don't fuck with Elway

When's the last time a team won the SB immediately after changing the entire coaching staff? It even took Switzer a year with dream team level talent.

Top Bottom