• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

Seattle is a strong 2nd half team, the Packers need to keep the foot on the gas.

I would have liked more points but you have to give Seattle credit too, they're a tough defense.
I don't feel good until this is more than a 2 possession game. Momentum could swing quickly.

McCarthy needs to keep his guys focused on playing the whole 60 minutes.

This so much.

That first half is one of the worst half I have seen in this whole seasons. Seahawks can come back like Seahawks vs Atlanta "21" point deflect. God, just feed the beast mode and get 21 as defense contain Nelson and Rodgers.

It was down 20-0 in Atlanta so we can do it. However our offense needs to step it up. I feel sorry for our defense. Terrible field position and still manage to get 2 INT on Rodgers of all people.

That should be an auto win if Russell would of just "game manage." Head is so full of fuck right now.

brentech

Packers playing their best D when Seattle is playing their worst offense.
Still, it's not locked in. To have that happen and still potentially have a 2 score game is a scary proposition, but I did believe in just taking the points. It's not like they're easy to come by against Seattle D who is keeping this the game it is.

Slurmer

Banned
Good thing the NFL makes sure to play these anti domestic abuse commercials every broadcast so we really know theyve turned a new leaf

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Amazing how Matthews won't get any criticism for that dirty hit.

Howie trying to blame Russell's shit play on a possible concussion from the Matthews hit. Wilson looked so great before that hit. :jnc
I think it's a plausible theory. But you're also right that he's been playing awful all game.

So... I guess the 2nd half might help us decide?

Packers defense doing a great job of winning the battles up-front at the line so that they can keep a shell around Russell preventing his scrambling.

Defensive performance is so, so impressive thus far.

They really need to force a punt to start the 3rd.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Don Cheadle confirmed for lead for Season 2.

XS5LK.gif

Top Bottom