• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

njean777

Who is the mother fucker who intercepted and then slid? Bennet right? That fucking stupid mother fucker. Why would he ever do that? Why??????

6YEJNGQ.gif
lolololololol

Jarate

Banned
I'm so fuxking pissed right

I hope Slocum gets fired right after this game

Winbor lose the special teams literally is going to lose this game

Fuck this shit

bachikarn

There's no fucking way they win this right?

Jesus christ Bostick you better hope the Packers win still

I'm sure he'd be the scrape goat, but it's the coaches fault they were even in that position. They have been coaching like cowards the entire game, and it's going to come bite them in the ass.

Trey

If I really have to explain why going for 2 was the right move there I will be extremely disappointed in you, NFL GAF. Fucking christ.

Guys I made a status on facebook congraudlating green bay for going to the superbowl when they got that interception with 5 minutes left

krae_man

Who is the mother fucker who intercepted and then slid? Bennet right? That fucking stupid mother fucker. Why would he ever do that? Why??????

All they needed was one or two first downs. Not his fault the offence sucked. Not risking a fumble isn't a terrible decision.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Please. List the cons.

If they missed the 2 point conversion it would be 19-13.

That means if they score a td they have to make the extra point to go ahead. Strange things can happen there.

Going for two has no pros with this amount of time left.

Top Bottom