• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

Colasante

From twitter

Whoa whoa whoa whoa. Seahawks CB Jeremy Lane on Gronk: "I actually don't think he's that good. He's OK. He does have a big body."

Now that's interesting. I'd thought Jeremy Lane vs. Julian Edelman would be an important matchup, but I wouldn't be surprised if they put Gronk against Lane now and let him smash it out.

bionic77

Guys my blood shows I have the testosterone of a elephant in heat.

Normally you only get this levels if you juice like your life depends on it. But that's not enough proof for pats fans. Their jails must be empty!

cdyhybrid

Seahawks always have to talk shit smh

Classy

"He was pretty much saying that we were nobodies," Sherman said Wednesday about Brady. "And we should come up to him after they got the win. He said stuff like that throughout the game. So we should just take that pretty well? Sure, can I get your autograph, too?"

MRSA

Banned
I have to get blood titers drawn in the morning to confirm I'm immune to measles, fuckin Disneyland and their 50 confirmed measles cases. Fuckin degenerate parents who don't vaccinate their god awful parasites.

"He was pretty much saying that we were nobodies," Sherman said Wednesday about Brady. "And we should come up to him after they got the win. He said stuff like that throughout the game. So we should just take that pretty well? Sure, can I get your autograph, too?"
McCourty said they have respect for the seahawks receivers

Colasante

wilson-to-rice-10-14-121.gif

Although admittedly that's Sidney Rice scoring a TD on rookie safeties Tavon Wilson and Nate Ebner.

Narag

Were the Patriots stripped of their draft picks yet and Gata forced to lose his childlike innocence upon realizing his role models are a bunch of cheats?

Top Bottom