• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

ramuh

Fuck. I think I got the flu. Chills, Headache, Temp above 102, Body is sore as fuck and can't hardly move, I've been tired as shit all day.

JABEE

He's gone into the slot before to cover receivers, that's not unusual. Baldwin doesn't play exclusively out of there, does he? If that's the case, I'd expect Arrington to take him, he's the primary slot cornerback.
I think the Pats biggest worry should be the running game and the opposing defense.

The Seahawks receiving corp weren't getting open at all against an inferior Green Bay secondary.

Quotient

Why?
An injured Thomas and Sherman suddenly makes the legion of boom considerably less scary. I doubt either, despite playing, will be at 100%.

Rodgers didn't pick on Sherman. Brady would have.

Tim Wright is my sneaky pick as someone who's gonna have a great game for the Pats.

I could not understand why Rodgers was not going after Sherman, especially with his clearly injured arm, there is no way sherman would be able to intercept the ball in that state, at most perhaps get in the way, or even draw a PI.

Tom Penny

As a Seahawk fan I hope to god Pats try that dink and dunk crap.

They will use a similar plan as San Diego who had Gates and Wood Head except it's Vereen and Gronk. Wouldn't surprise me at all if they come out 2 TE set which they haven't done forever. You're not getting much done on the outside against Seattle.

Mrbob

Supposedly Jordy Nelson stated he didn't even know Sherman was hurt. Sounds dubious to me, but just one of the many reasons GB choked the game away.

zychi

Banned
When will everyone realize that football players lie in pressers? All of them do it. Why would they acknowledge that someone was hurt, or injured, or that they knew something they weren't supposed to know?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
B7-IetUIcAA-8Nn.jpg

Miss Canada. Stereotype much?

Wow what an attractive lady.

Why?
An injured Thomas and Sherman suddenly makes the legion of boom considerably less scary. I doubt either, despite playing, will be at 100%.

Rodgers didn't pick on Sherman. Brady would have.

Tim Wright is my sneaky pick as someone who's gonna have a great game for the Pats.

Because it never beats us. How team beat us is run.. then we pull Kam up and hit us with the go route from the TE, or the corner route from the TE. Works like 100% against us.... it's sad. I actually just throw my remote if I see that play against us because well it's GG.

bionic77

I could not understand why Rodgers was not going after Sherman, especially with his clearly injured arm, there is no way sherman would be able to intercept the ball in that state, at most perhaps get in the way, or even draw a PI.
He tackled Nelson on 3rd down.

It is possible he still could have caught the ball.

Remember it is just his arm that was hurt. His legs were fine. If he was still in position he will still be able to bat the arm down.

I am sure Rodgers would have thrown at him if someone was open.

They will use a similar plan as San Diego who had Gates and Wood Head except it's Vereen and Gronk. Wouldn't surprise me at all if they come out 2 TE set which they haven't done forever. You're not getting much done on the outside against Seattle.

Difference is it won't be 110 degrees and everyone won't be dehydrated by the second quarter.

Tom Penny

He tackled Nelson on 3rd down.

It is possible he still could have caught the ball.

Remember it is just his arm that was hurt. His legs were fine. If he was still in position he will still be able to bat the arm down.

I am sure Rodgers would have thrown at him if someone was open.

Still doesn't explain why there weren't running plays to his side to make him tackle whether WR screens or run plays.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Where's that BR grade for their draft when you need it??

I GOT YOU DAWG!!!

No. 1: Seattle Seahawks

After one of the worst picks in the first round I can ever remember, the Seattle Seahawks didn't draft any positions of need or draft for the future.

Pete Carroll is proving why he didn’t make it in the NFL the first time. Not only was Bruce Irvin a reach at No. 15, the Seahawks proved they were oblivious to their madness by celebrating their selection.

As if the day wasn’t bad enough, Seattle selecting Russell Wilson, a QB that doesn’t fit their offense at all, was by far the worst move of the draft. With the two worst moves of the draft, Seattle is the only team that received an F on draft day.

Grade: F

JABEE

Squicken, BL, Cdyhybrid, and everyone that has supported me during these trying times are my friends.

I have never received as much hate as I have this past week for advocating justice.

I don't see any way Russell gets SB MVP unless the Pats completely melt down or he puts together an Elway-esque drive to win the game.

Just need to replicate the game he had against ARZ. Basically 250 yards in the air + 75 on the ground with like 3 TD total and 0 turnovers.

Defense play solid gives up FG, and we win like 24-10 or 24-13.

zychi

Banned
Need a new single player game to play while waiting for the Order to come out.

Help me decide between these:

LOZ Spirit Tracks
Finish Super Mario 3d World
Attempt DK: Tropical Freeze again (game bored me at release)
Infamous First Light DLC(or whatever it's called with the chick)
The Evil Within PC version
Borderlands Pre Sequel PC Version
TLOU:R on the hardest difficulty(probably saving this for the summer drought)

Duxxy3

LOZ Spirit Tracks

Evil Within.

edit: I know... what a shocker.

Squicken, BL, Cdyhybrid, and everyone that has supported me during these trying times are my friends.

I have never received as much hate as I have this past week for advocating justice.

Jabee, you're doing the Lords work. Frankly, I'm surprised how sensitive some people are getting. If I blocked everyone who talked shit incessantly about the Ravens, it be a lonely place.

To thine own self, be true.

JABEE

Jabee, you're doing the Lords work. Frankly, I'm surprised how sensitive some people are getting. If I blocked everyone who talked shit incessantly about the Ravens, it be a lonely place.

To thine own self, be true.
I know. I have never even used the ignore function! I guess there is no way to make reasonable arguments in OT! I feel like my points were fair too. I didn't even go into my fake preacher routine. :(

cdyhybrid

I know. I have never even used the ignore function! I guess there is no way to make reasonable arguments in OT! I feel like my points were fair too. I didn't even go into my fake preacher routine. :(

The one truth of GAF.

OT is only good for trolling people.

LOZ Spirit Tracks

First Light was really short and fun. If you liked Second Son, you'll like it.

Top Bottom