• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

zychi

Banned
Madden NFL 15 Super Bowl Edition

Download the Madden NFL 15 Super Bowl Edition and receive $20 worth of Utlimate Team content including 10 Pro Packs and a Super Bowl Pack featuring rookie versions of Joe Montana, Reggie White & Michael Irvin.

$24 on Xbox One.......should I? naw

this pisses me off that I would have paid $60 for this game at release, got no bonus, and 4 months later its almost 1/3 the price with a shit ton of awesome bonuses. gaming companies are stupid

Bread

Banned
this pisses me off that I would have paid $60 for this game at release, got no bonus, and 4 months later its almost 1/3 the price with a shit ton of awesome bonuses. gaming companies are stupid
how does that make gaming companies stupid

what are you talking about
You guys could stream it on breadstream and all of us could watch it shirtless.
gata i'm very proud of you, that was a good thing you just said.

Colasante

Because Bill is going to drop Tammy as soon as he has someone better.

I think you meant that as a negative, but it reminds me a positive that links the Patriots and Seahawks. It's no coincidence that they are probably the two NFL teams most focused on competition and rewarding superior play over past deeds, draft position, or salary. Once Garoppolo is a better option than Brady, he will be the starter, there's little doubt about that.

cdyhybrid

I think you meant that as a negative, but it reminds me a positive that links the Patriots and Seahawks. It's no coincidence that they are probably the two NFL teams most focused on competition and rewarding superior play over past deeds, draft position, or salary. Once Garoppolo is a better option than Brady, he will be the starter, there's little doubt about that.

Yeah, but we're not asking guys to take discounted contracts so we can spend that money on bums.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive

That literally may never happen.

Line stared at -2 SEA to PK to now -1 NE.

PATS ARE FAVORITES. THIS IS GOOD RIGHT? WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Which is the same exact thing that happen last year. Vegas had Seahawks as favorite, but public money came in and was on mostly Broncos shifting the line. This year same shit so far Vegas had Seahawks, then public money is coming in on Pats. I like this!!!!

zychi

Banned
Ne has been favorites since Sunday for my guys.

Just finished hbo's the affair, really good. mcNulty is really great in it

Download the Madden NFL 15 Super Bowl Edition and receive $20 worth of Utlimate Team content including 10 Pro Packs and a Super Bowl Pack featuring rookie versions of Joe Montana, Reggie White & Michael Irvin.

Yes

To talk football, other than the Patriots, I'm becoming more and more certain we're going to cut both Ngata and Webb. I could see us extending Ngata instead of cutting him, but if he's a Raven next year, it'll be on a different contract. We need cap room, and have some interesting holes to fill. McPhee and Torrey will be gone, and I think we'll need to revamp the secondary around Jimmy Smith and Will Hill. Will Forsett get paid? Now that Trestman's in, maybe not. We could see changes at RB, WR, and TE, as well as in the secondary. I expect some exciting moves this offseason.

Gobias

Banned
Wow.

Okay.

"Welcome everyone to the rando14 Golden Globes!

This year, the Stupidest Movie Ever award goes to... Drumroll please!!!

*rips open envelope and pulls out paper*

... Gone Girl!! For making absolutely no fucking sense"

It's okay, the movie sucks anyways.

Literally came into this thread just now to tell you the same thing. You, Bread and I can finally be friends again :*)

pa22word

How long is that madden deal up? I've been trying to buy it for the last few hours but can't get the store to cooperate with me at all :/

Don't want to miss the deal because with the dead week and the offseason I'll be hurting for some football in the coming months...

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis

Haven't played madden in maybe a decade but this is tempting me for some reason.

bionic77

To talk football, other than the Patriots, I'm becoming more and more certain we're going to cut both Ngata and Webb. I could see us extending Ngata instead of cutting him, but if he's a Raven next year, it'll be on a different contract. We need cap room, and have some interesting holes to fill. McPhee and Torrey will be gone, and I think we'll need to revamp the secondary around Jimmy Smith and Will Hill. Will Forsett get paid? Now that Trestman's in, maybe not. We could see changes at RB, WR, and TE, as well as in the secondary. I expect some exciting moves this offseason.
If you cut all of those players do the Ravens have replacemers for them?

That's a lot of turnover.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

So how much do you hate Joe Flacco during this offseason?

jbug617

Banned

I haven't watched a lot of Ravens games this yr but isn't Ngata the heart of the run defense?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I saw you are supporting the Pats in the SB.

You are dead to me wienke.

I hate my team more than anyone else right now, including the Patriots, for putting me in this position. Rodgers and Brady in the Super Bowl would have been the most hyped thing ever.

Now the only way some people forget about that NFC championship is if the Pats win.

Spinluck

wienke is a broken man, the NFC Chip shook him for good and we lost him that day. Now he's just going through the motions.

You either die a loyal fan and good person, or you live long enough to become a Pats fan.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I hate my team more than anyone else right now, including the Patriots, for putting me in this position. Rodgers and Brady in the Super Bowl would have been the most hyped thing ever.

Now the only way some people forget about that NFC championship is if the Pats win.

You want the Pats to win just to ease your pain. Such selfish. Much evil.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Incompetent ass City Workers just plowed over my mail box WTF..

tumblr_myqq5kfaP91qhkbk8o1_400.gif

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Sharp Football Analysis makes the assertion that the Patriots have had ball security at an unbelievable rate...starting in 2007.

Yeah, this was posted earlier and it jumps out at you for sure. Explanations can be provided by a particular segment of people: the unbiased and objective, or Pats fans. I am neither.

In the end, it is an assertion, like Brady asserting he knew nothing of the balls being tampered with.

Spinluck

I assert that the Patriots have won games at an unbelievable rate... Let's all assert things!

I also assert that rando is a fine individual even if he's friends with my mortal enemy: Bread.

I assert that I'll be getting a pretty phat check from the government soon!

And that the Pats cheat!

Top Bottom