• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

Don't you have a Womens US Soccer Team to be hating on or Godslays to be trolling somewhere?

You know I only keed. That womens soccer team is actually good so what am I gonna say? There's no hate just talking the truth all the time. And I never trolled that guy he was just upset that I spoke my mind about the Broncos.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Nice to see Pepper Johnson be hired as the Jets defensive line coach. Even if he is working with the enemy, that's a great unit to work with, and this will definitely be the stepping stone toward him getting a defensive coordinator position, which is what he desired the entire time he was with the Patriots.

Oh shit. That's dope. He'll always be a Giant to me but I like this hire.

MechDX

I kid you not.. ..at a Boy Scout pinewood derby race and some kid entered a Patriot themed car. Had to rerun his first heat 3 times because of a controversy about his lane position. Does this depravity know no bounds ????

Colasante

I kid you not.. ..at a Boy Scout pinewood derby race and some kid entered a Patriot themed car. Had to rerun his first heat 3 times because of a controversy about his lane position. Does this depravity know no bounds ????

That's honestly pretty hilarious.

sell it all and buy a PS4 so you can play with me

I have said from day one that I will get a PS4 when The Show is playable online

Hey bread friend. I doubt id even have much time to play.

Just need time to play two games a week mate

If Greg had an Xbox One it would be a no brainer.

Just Bread and Crying Brady avatar guy? Not so much, have to think about it

You don't deserve J.J. with that level of disrespect

Konka

Banned
I really feel like Cheatin Pete is getting way to much of a free pass.

cheat-forever.jpg

c478671e573a2056de19d11fdc29198e43714530034fb5597e9ba006871a38d6.jpg

USCCheater2.jpg

jbug617

Banned
Pats about to make an announcement at 2:30. It's football related so maybe the ball boy will take the fall or probably the Winter Classic announcement.

Well if you want to talk depravity why don't you tell everybody what you were doing at a boy scouts pine wood derby?!

Top Bottom