• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

Rodgers' leg shouldn't be an issue, he'll have all day in the pocket as he sets the Legion of Whom on fire.

mjl.gif

Ah man Shawn! How was he?

Like Cory and Topanga he looks exactly the same as when the show ended

And why would he not want to come back? That sucks. :( that's like him not coming back as Terry from Batman Beyond!
Seem to recall him having some kind of social anxiety disorder now that keeps him from doing any on-screen acting. That's why he's predominantly a voice actor now.

JNA

Banned
Seem to recall him having some kind of social anxiety disorder now that keeps him from doing any on-screen acting. That's why he's predominantly a voice actor now.

Oh damn seriously? 0_0 That's a huge shame. And that really sucks to hear that.

So this picture is a lie!?

girl-meets-world-shawn-eric-lead.jpg

Bowser

If Maxwell gets hurt early in the game Rodgers is going to eat Tharold Simon alive. If Cam can go 10/10 for 110 yards and 2 TDs with his WR corps, Rodgers is just going to throw at Simon all day. Nelson, Cobb, Adams, doesn't matter who is lined up across from him.

Chickens still win doe.

Damn didn't know that. I don't he'd effectively be Eric with that. As much as I hated that his character drastically changed, dude was funny as hell in that role.

If Maxwell gets hurt early in the game Rodgers is going to eat Tharold Simon alive. If Cam can go 10/10 for 110 yards and 2 TDs with his WR corps, Rodgers is just going to throw at Simon all day. Nelson, Cobb, Adams, doesn't matter who is lined up across from him.

Chickens still win doe.

nope. wussle called kap for advice on how to beat the packers in the playoffs and kap said stfu call me when you're 6 feet tall you u short ass cornball brotha biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!

JNA

Banned

Chickens still win doe.

These are likely the key factors:

1. Lacy has to run at least 60+ yards
2. Adams pulls off a similar performance with Cobb and Nelson likely being shut down. Same goes with the TEs Rodgers and Quarless. I have a feeling those two will be key on offense.
3. Pressure Wilson and keep him from running.
4. For the love of god, don't have Lynch run all over us like prime Shaun Alexander.
5. Please Special Teams do not fuck up. We give up even one turnover and it is almost guaranteed we lose.

It pretty much goes without saying but we will need to play close to a perfect game. Either that or the Hawks have to make a mistake or two.

I believe!

It's gonna be painful but I'll probably rematch the Week 1 game tomorrow.

All I remember is Brad Jones dropping an easy pick, Harvin killing us with the Jet sweep, and Bulaga getting abused and injured.

JNA

Banned
WH is my boy though. I can't let him accept this. Although I hate the seachickens I consider all of seahawks-age good people!

Probably a stupid question but is that avatar Rodgers in high school? 0_0

All I remember is Brad Jones dropping an easy pick, Harvin killing us with the Jet sweep, and Bulaga getting abused and injured.

Think of it this way: we will have Adams to throw it too this time instead of Boykin who might as well not even showed up.

Well here's some hope we no longer have Harvin. Here's some more hope the game isn't after 5 PM.

Our players drugs might not even kick in yet.. that early.

Offseason thread is thataway

Yesssss

Fmt I am so excited for the TV series I can't believe it's real

I am pumped. The TV seris announcement has ignited an excitement in me that has long been dormant. I'm very confident it will be good (unlike say the new dumb and dumber which I knew would be shit)

JNA

Banned
Ugh, my cat is laying down and sleeping on my legs. Now I can't move and reach my iPad to the charger.

What do I do people of NFLGaf!?

JNA

Banned
Jeez. First time seeing American History X.

First time I ever felt uncomfortable watching a movie. It's so freaking disturbing.

JNA

Banned
Curbstomp hurts my teeth everytime I think about it nearly 15 years later

That scene literally just happened...Holy shit!

Edward Norton is freaking amazing here but God damn that scene...suddenly i don't think I can watch more of this.

No matter how much violence I play in video games or watch in action flicks, this movie...for some reason it disturbs me more than any movie/game I have ever seen.

This is what happens when Tom Brady gets to go against Rashad Melvin, the Ravens 14th string corner.

Some ESPN article said:
Melvin allowed 12 catches on 15 passes thrown his way (80 percent), giving up 224 yards and two touchdowns, according to Pro Football Focus. That represented 55 percent of the Patriots' passing yards.

So, so bad.

Top Bottom