• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

Josh5890

Against a Big 10 team by over 20 points

The NFL equivalent would be the Raiders having the same lead over the Patriots. Even if they don't suck as a result of it, the embarrassment is eternal

Really dissing the Big Ten still? Wisconsin and Michigan St had good bowl wins dude.

LeBron has brought a championship to Ohio!

B7NLTPDCAAAqcSh.jpg
Mission accomplished!

On to LA!

njean777

why are all these players having kids? What the fuck you want to have a kid for when you are a 19 year old star college athlete?

He's still got the AP titles, and those are the only ones that count biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!

Not being able to control themselves and being stupid will explain that. Do you really expect many football players in college to be smart? I know I don't. Not saying that there are not smart players, just the majority of them I do not expect to be smart.

Josh5890

I like Michigan State, and the win was impressive. Doesn't mean the conference is good. Maybe next year.

I'll give you that the bottom half of the conference is probably the worst of the Big 5 (big Fighting Illilni fan here) but the top of the conference is usually very competitive. Ohio St, Michigan St, and Wisconsin are usually in the top 15. Michigan was up there until Lloyd Carr retired but Harbough is going to have that team up there in no time.

JNA

Banned
Girl Meets World is pretty good itself but they really need to move away from the Disney Channel eventually if they wanna tackle the darker stuff this show did.

I agree. I only seen a couple of episodes, but from I have seen it was just...average. The only people that were funny were of course, Cory and Topanga.

Hell, even Minkus was funnier in his cameo than the two girls in the show.

Has Eric been in an episode yet?

I agree. I only seen a couple of episodes, but from I have seen it was just...average. The only people that were funny were of course, Cory and Topanga.

Yea right before Christmas. Maya is best character on the show.

#SendWesternAndJNAToSpace

I hope you're talking about the nightclub Space in Ibiza.

http://www.spaceibiza.com/en

Ibiza is one of the few places left on my bucket list!

I don't think he wants to come back but Shawn did an episode ago. Farkle is hilarious though

Yea right before Christmas. Maya is best character on the show.

Lol

Top Bottom