• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

Godslay

Banned
And before I leave for the afternoon...

Mech called it. He was on the Kubes Trail before Fox got fired. Credit where credit is due.

jakncoke

Banned
Turn em in

9780762428212.jpg

hahah

dkeane

Just listened to the entire press conference.
Bill just took a dump in all the haters mouths. It's beautiful.
Bitter cunts everywhere.

If the Patriots were smart they would put Gronk out as the fall guy because who can stay mad at Gronk? Just have him do a shirtless press conference and say he did it as a prank on Tom, thought it'd be hella funny, my bad. NFL gives him a slap on the wrist, Tom gives him a noogie, everyone goes "Oh that Gronk" and moves on.

Instead I gotta hear about Emperor Palpatine vigorously rubbing balls.

If the Patriots were smart they would put Gronk out as the fall guy because who can stay mad at Gronk? Just have him do a shirtless press conference and say he did it as a prank on Tom, thought it'd be hella funny, my bad. NFL gives him a slap on the wrist, Tom gives him a noogie, everyone goes "Oh that Gronk" and moves on.

I'd believe it.

MechDX

Shooting some 9 ball and going to grill some Earl Campbell hot links on the grill . 60 and sunny here. Anyone up for some beer, pool and grilled links ?

bionic77

thats a great idea but instead of using the prank angle you use the sexual degenerate theory.

Gronk comes out and says that he fucked each ball with such force that they all lost 2 pounds of pressure. When the NFL tested them for Gronk AIDS it would be confirmed to be true.

But that's not the Patriot way. They always deny and deflect. Where do you think their fans learned it?

So everyone here is divided between haters (who rush to judgment and are too biased to be trusted) and Pats fans (defenders of truth who won't convict anyone on anything unless it can be proven to a degree not required by any organization and almost no court)?

Pretty sure all of you are just delusional at this point.

The tooth fairy ain't shit. OJ killed both of them. MJ got his dad killed by being cheap. Ben is a fat rapist who got off because no one believes fat girls when it comes to rape. Clinton Jizzed on every fat intern he has had for the past 40 years. The 3DS is the best system out there. And the Pats are a shitty organization that will break any rule they think they can get away with. Grow up and deal with it!
Post of the millennium

My kids are watching totoro for the 20th time.

Amazing this movie is not more popular. A real classic for young kids.

My daughter loves it, but I've also loved the movie for 20 years now. I read her the Mei and the Kitten Bus book before bed regularly. Can't wait to take her to the museum in Mitaka in a few years.

Go Hawks.

bionic77

My daughter loves it, but I've also loved the movie for 20 years now. I read her the Mei and the Kitten Bus book before bed regularly. Can't wait to take her to the museum in Mitaka in a few years.

Go Hawks.
I was out of town on business for 2 days and got this movie for my kids (3 at the time a year ago). It was their first movie and my wife told me it was a masterpiece.

My first movie with Ghibli was spirited away like 10 years ago. Have not seen any of their other mvoies.

Since Totoro we have also seen Kiki which is also great.

Amazing how great their movies are. At least the ones I have seen.

Multiple times. :(

Do not show your children this movie, bionic!
I believe you brother!

Man Grave of the Fireflies is such an amazing movie, but I can't ever watch it a second time I just don't have it in me. Really the only mehish Ghilbi movie I've watched was Tales from Earthsea.

You guys need to watch The Wind Rises. Miyazaki's last film and it's a somewhat fictionalized biography of the Japanese guy who designed the prominent Japanese fighter plane used in WWII. He just wanted to make something beautiful. :(

I wouldn't recommend it for kids, though. Nothing objectionable but it's a somewhat slow movie that's pretty clearly aimed at an adult audience.

Grave of the Fireflies and Totoro were originally shown as a double feature in Japan. Hell, attachcing Totoro to Grave is the only reason it got made.

Let that sink in.

I have enjoyed every single Miyazaki movie that I have watched, the man is a legit global treasure at a level almost approaching David Attenborough.

Shame on any of you bitches lumping his craft in with that animu nonsense

Top Bottom