• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

Greg

I know her

she said she didn't like coffee, and I said I didn't like her face

then everyone threw coffee grounds in the air and we all lived happily ever after except her

rando14

I know her

she said she didn't like coffee, and I said I didn't like her face

then everyone threw coffee grounds in the air and we all lived happily ever after except her

:jnc

I imagine whenever Greg gets ready to play a game of pick up basketball at the gym, he grabs some coffee grounds, claps his hands and throws it in the air like Lebron

Goddamn alcoholics

Would Tebow approve of your debauchery?

Speaking of cuevas (but not related to alcohol because my man got clean and got off the bottle!), when was the last time he posted in NFL-GAF?

Bread

Banned
I miss that one guy who was drunk and made hot dogs marinated in Italian dressing.
Someone said it was LB.

He's definitely from the south shore, a friend from somerset had a party and she made Italian wings. Chicken wings sitting in Italian dressing. Smfh.

cdyhybrid

z2iyxKF.jpg

Shoutout to Dutch, Milch, and WW.

zychi

Banned
Evil Within was great, I really had fun with it. I've been playing Shadow of Mordor which is like a mix of Assassin's Creed and the Batman Arkham games only better than either.
I beat the shit out of Shadow the weekend of release.
Loved every minute of it

Im gettinf weird screen tearing with wolfenstein so im gonna switch to a different game i think.

OK you know why I hate 49er fans (except the folks here ;p)? I'm just going to say it now because I'm so mad:

The guy across the way, (who has had physical altercations with his family that I've witnessed across the street) blares his music so loud you can hear it streets down the damn road. We've called the cops a few times because it's excessively loud, to the point I can hear it in our APARTMENT with the DOORS CLOSED. He never gets caught and it's our suspicion he has a scanner because each time we've called the cops, oh look they shut the door and turn off the music in the middle of a song!

What does this have to do with 49er fans? Well he's a huge one and when I wear my Seahawks gear he's usually being a rude asshole across the way and yelling at me (not fun jests, mean spirited shit) with his shirt off.

This is but one example of why I hate the bay area (this is Belmont). Aside from perhaps one or two people, they're just so fucking rude out here as compared to the near 30 years I spent in WA. Just makes me spiteful towards their team even more when they pull this shit.

Top Bottom